Old 04-19-2014, 11:12 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 256/211/136

Height: 5'2"

Olivia, you are awesome! Congrats on your accomplishment. I hope to make it to Onederland one day as well. I think you are AMAZING, and if I were you I would run don't walk right on over to the Onderland threads! You have lots of friends there already....say Hi to them for me! You are fabulous, deserving, and beautiful!! You go Girl!!!!!!!!! Congrats and hugs!!!! jodoto
jodoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:17 PM   #167  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hey Ladies!

I have been chugging along with my new workout program, and I have gotten so much better at the program, it is amazing. I sure sucked in the beginning though. And my crazy scale relationship has resumed, I have fluctuated up, down and around 209 for a time now...Not sure what is going on...But I am truly not worried about the momentary plateau--yeah, a rare mind frame --only because I am certain that I am not doing anything wrong. I also set some new clothing goals, because I have some older clothing I am itching to get into--not so much to wear, but for the satisfaction.

Olivia7906 Congratulations!!!!
You slid so far down I don't even know what to say?? I know you were absolutely excited to see those numbers .
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:22 PM   #168  
Black Barbie

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodoto View Post
Olivia, you are awesome! Congrats on your accomplishment. I hope to make it to Onederland one day as well. I think you are AMAZING, and if I were you I would run don't walk right on over to the Onderland threads! You have lots of friends there already....say Hi to them for me! You are fabulous, deserving, and beautiful!! You go Girl!!!!!!!!! Congrats and hugs!!!! jodoto
Thank you jodoto!! Hugs to you too!! Your next stop is Onederland so don't miss your train! You got this!!
Olivia7906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:23 PM   #169  
Black Barbie

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarliQQ View Post
Hey Ladies!

I have been chugging along with my new workout program, and I have gotten so much better at the program, it is amazing. I sure sucked in the beginning though. And my crazy scale relationship has resumed, I have fluctuated up, down and around 209 for a time now...Not sure what is going on...But I am truly not worried about the momentary plateau--yeah, a rare mind frame --only because I am certain that I am not doing anything wrong. I also set some new clothing goals, because I have some older clothing I am itching to get into--not so much to wear, but for the satisfaction.

Olivia7906 Congratulations!!!!
You slid so far down I don't even know what to say?? I know you were absolutely excited to see those numbers .
Thank you, MarliQQ! I'm glad you are enjoying your new workout program. When I started a new program, I definitely held onto weight so I'm glad you are keeping a positive attitude! Good for you!!

See you ladies in Onederland!
Olivia7906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:41 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

Congrats Olivia yayy!
I too am going to be saying my goobye's to this thread. I weighed in this morning at 196.8 and so I am officially considering myself out of the 200's. Now, who's gonna be the first one of you to cross over and join us??
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #171  
AAD
Aida ~ Slow but steady ~

S/C/G: 229/229/159

3/14 = 216.6 Lost .1# this week
3/21 = 216.5 Lost .1# this week
3/28 = 216.2 Lost .3# this week
4/4 = 215.9 Down into the next pound!
4/11 = 215.7
4/20 = 215.5
AAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:13 AM   #172  

S/C/G: 256/211/136

Height: 5'2"

Congrats Xriot! Save me a place! Ok, Add, MarliQ, Noname and Niki....we got this! Onederland, here we come!
Everyone have a great day and stay on plan! Jodoto Hugs ()

Last edited by jodoto; 04-21-2014 at 06:14 AM.
jodoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:05 AM   #173  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Congratulations Riot and Olivia! Well-deserved!

I was hoping to be following you pretty soon, but I think it's taking me a bit longer than I had hoped. I weighed in a day early last week since I was away over the weekend, and my weight stayed the same as the week before. After I got back from my trip, of course I got on the scale and I was up 4-5 pounds. I think most of it is water retention...let's just say I did a LOT of activity (over 17 miles of hiking) and my entire body aches. I'm doing my fast today, so hopefully by tomorrow I'll see a woosh?

I have 10 days to meet my goal of getting under 200 by the end of the month! I really hope I can do it but I have no clue where my weight actually is right now.

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #174  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hiya Ladies!

I can feel Onederland!! The success you guys are experiencing is exciting. Anywho, I am in the middle of what appears to be a move down, but we will see--notice I did not type the "W" word . I feel like I might jinx it, so I am waiting on tomorrow for my official weigh-in to see if it is--and yes I said jinx--sadly my scale relationship has been degraded to hocus pocus rather than a reflection of my believe in the science of mass .
Now on to my next issue--I am fighting off cravings of the "snacking sort". This has been occurring for the past two weeks, and the only thing that I can attribute it to is my new workout program, because that is the only thing that has changed. I am leaning on listening to my body right now, so I am going to try and mix up my eating habits a bit and see if that helps.

xRiotGirl Congratulations!!! You deserve it!!! Don't come back to Twoderville!!!

jodoto I am trying! I really am . I am like a tortoise--and that is fine because I am getting increasingly scared of losing any muscle mass I have...

nonameslob Don't you hate when you feel like your scale is lying to you??? Sadly though, it is doing it's job the best it can, it's not its fault that it can't tell water, from poop, fat, and muscle....

Last edited by MarliQQ; 04-21-2014 at 01:08 PM.
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:50 AM   #175  
Call me NNS!

I know I shouldn't have even bothered getting on the scale, but I'm still up about three pounds from my lowest. I guess I won't really know for sure until Friday's weigh where I stand and I need to stop obsessing in the meantime! I took the day off from the gym yesterday, and while I'm still achy I think I'm good to go back today. I know that'll make me feel better regardless of the stupid scale.

I also spent a RIDICULOUS amount of money at the grocery store yesterday. So much fresh produce! The bf will be away this weekend so I'm gonna try to take advantage of that and eat healthier than I normally do on the weekends.

MarliQQ a new exercise routine will definitely cause that snacking feeling for sure! Hopefully whatever eating habits you've changed will help.

Last edited by nonameslob; 04-22-2014 at 08:52 AM.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:20 AM   #176  
Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

Hello Chickies.. I'm not new to this forum OR this thread.. I fell off the wagon and my weight is stuck in the 2teens for a while now..

I still have to reach goal and I have been embarrassed about posting again but I figured it's okay to slip up as long as you get back on track again! So here I am..

Weighed In at 211 today.. which makes me sad cause I hit 212 in August last year and I didnt make any considerable progress since then! I guess I started slacking after losing 50 lbs.. but I still have 50 lbs to lose.. so here goes everything!
nitrus29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:47 AM   #177  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/140

Well done Riot Girl and Olivia!!

Very overwhelmed right now with moving out, I just want to be in there and worrying about nice things like color schemes but first I have the hard parts to do like actually moving and arranging things like the internet and working out how the hot water works - arghhh!!

On a more positive note I have been very good with my eating as I'm too busy to eat half the time, although my exercise has been pretty intermittent this last week, although I have been doing heavy lifting and lots of walking which might help make up for that. Still, I'm down over 2 pounds this week!! And...FINALLY into the 2-tens!!! Only 10 to go to catch the onderlanders up!!
nikitanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #178  
Call me NNS!

nitrus29 Welcome back I'm sure most of us have been in your shoes before. As long as you are trying to move forward, that's what counts!

nikitanix So awesome that you're still losing in the midst of all that stress!

I am definitely feeling better today about the scale. I dropped most of the weight I gained over the weekend and am on track to lose this week. I also finally used some of the weight machines at the gym yesterday to do an upper body workout. I could kick myself though - I went to a machine I thought I knew how to use and it was different from the last gym, so instead of asking for help, I got embarrassed and left (after using two other machines, so it wasn't all for naught).

I guess I'm just so used to being the fat girl and assuming everyone is secretly making fun of me, that I thought the fit 20 year old employee would scoff at me. I'm sure this mental battle won't go away even if(when) I lose weight. But, today's a new day. Today will be legs, and I will try not to get embarrassed. And next week when I do arms again, I'll work up the courage to ask for help. The last thing I need is any impediment to working out.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:25 AM   #179  

thank you nonameslob

you dont have to be embarrassed at the gym. I used to be 262 lbs trying to run on a treadmill next to fit people and I would stop after a whole 2 seconds !!

I then figured that the only reason why everyone was AT the gym was cause they were conscious of their bodies in the first place so no one is going to judge you. You are there to do your own thing and asking for help is not so bad. You can walk up to the fittest most buff guy doing weights and ask him to help you and see how he is so willing to show you what he knows lol trust me.. all those guys love to show off their strength.. you have nothing to lose!!

Only you are judging yourself!!! You can do it !!
Old 04-23-2014, 10:25 AM   #180  

and Oh I weighed in at 209 this morning