New Here!

• Hi Everyone! I'm New Here. Heres my profile:

Marital Status: Married 4 years

Children/Ages: 1 son, 14 months

Occupation: Nurse by trade, stay at home mom by choice, home business owner

Pets: None. Toddler is enough!

Hobbies/Interests: travel, shopping, reading, too much to list!

Height: 5'11

Eye/Hair Color: Green and Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss journey: March 24, 2003

Starting Weight: 350 plus

Present Weight: 298

Goal Weight: 155ish

Biggest Hurdle to overcome in weightloss: FOOD!

Following any specific plan: Old fashioned way: Eating right, portion control, excercising, occasional treat

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have so much motivation this time.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I lost my father to colon cancer in march of 2002, so I know that I have to take care of myself. Also, my pregnancy was a surprise, and I was so scared and nervous about my weight and getting embarrassed at the Docs office or hospital, I couldn't really enjoy my pregnancy. I would like to have a baby girl in a couple of years, but I will NOT be 350 lbs at my next pregnancy. I am just glad I have finally decided to do this. I hope I meet a lot of people here to help and encourage each other!
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome
    Sounds like you are well on your way to success! Over 50 pounds is a great start so CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful start in your journey.

I look forward to hearing more wonderful accomplishments from you and hearing how you are doing it also.
  • Welcome!!! We are a great bunch; I will let Ms Goddess Jessica fill you in on the membership fee.
  • WELCOME!!! You have found a great bunch here. Very supportive and fun. Feel free to jump right in!!!
  • so nice to see you here! AND you're off to such a great start... it's not easy at any time, but you don't need us to remind you that it gets harder as you get older.

post often... it really does help!
  • Welcome!!!
  • Hi and WELCOME! we're so glad you found us
  • Hello and welcome. This is a really great group who will support you on your good days and your bad. Never be afraid to ask anything we have all been there!
  • Welcome! Please post often!

Sherry