3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What about a ROLL CALL.... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/29289-what-about-roll-call.html)

KnCmamma 07-13-2003 08:28 PM

What about a ROLL CALL....

I am Jen, sahm to Katy(6) and Christian(3). We are in Ontaio, Canada. When I started on my weightloss journey I was at my all time highest weight of 274 lbs on Feb 10, 2003. That is the day I started on the Atkins Plan. I have lost a total of 44 lbs so far bringing me down to 230 lbs(this was last monday's weigh-in). I am planning on getting down to my ultimate goal of 150 lbs(no set date though).

Also here are my measurements from Feb 2003 to today...

Feb 2003...................July 13.........Total " lost
------------------------------------------------------------
Waist - 50"..................46½"............. -3½"
Hips - 56"....................54½"............. -1½"
Chest - 51"..................46½"............ -4½"
Chest(under)- 43"..........42"............... -1"
Arm - 17".....................16"............... -1"
Wrist - 7".....................6¾".............. -¼"
Thigh - 29½"................27½"............ -2"
Calve - 19"..................17½"............. -1½"
Neck - 17"...................16"................ -1

I notice most of my weight loss in my hands/fingers, feet, and my boobs. I started out wearing a bra size 46D and am now wearing a 42C...how cool is that.

Sandi 07-13-2003 09:09 PM

Great idea.

I'm Sandi...full time working mommy to Jacob. 2 1/2 years. happily married to Steve for 11 years. My highest weight was 320 in November 1999. I have been yo-yoing between 299 and 275 this year. (Last year too). The thing about me, is I never give up. Someday I WILL make it.

I am one of two moderators for the 100lb club and I run the Monthly points challenges.

suzie76 07-13-2003 10:01 PM

Hi,

I'm Sherry, married to Frank for ten years this August. We have one son, Matthew, who just turned four on July eighth. I work full time as a customer service rep.

My all time high weight was 256. Started my journey on 1/1/03, and am currently at 217.5. I've lost five inches EACH off of my waist and hips-didn't measure my thighs-too depressing to think about!

I've found I actually enjoy exercising, but am still struggling with food. It has become somewhat easier since coming off of the anti-depressants I took from 8/99 to February of this year due to post partum depression, but it's still a daily battle. My major downfalls are anything chocolate and pizza. I'm an emotional eater...

I don't know what my end goal is. I'm not aiming to be skinny or thin. I want to be fit and STRONG-since muscle weighs more than fat, my ending weight may be higher than I'd planned. I want to go by how I look and feel, not by a number on the scale.

Thanks for reading-
Sherry

bella23 07-13-2003 10:14 PM

I'll post my roll.

My name is Amanda, I have been on my weight loss journey for the past 2 years now and it's not panning out well for me now. I reached my all time high last year and that was 281lbs. I have been down to 267lbs and now am between 275lbs and 280lbs.

I have 2 daughters, Kim (5yrs) and Abby (3). I have been married for 6 years and my husband is currently in Iraq. I live in south central Pennsylvania and am in the cosmetics business. I also run a daycare center in the winter at a local ski resort. Oh, to top it off, I am currently also in school to get my education degree.

Well that's it for now,
Bella23

MikiG 07-13-2003 10:54 PM

My name is Miki. I am happily married to Phil (19 yrs) and have two boys, Josh 13 and Luke 11. I work "parttime" at a bank which means almost every day.:dizzy: I worked there fulltime for 13 yrs before going to part-time to have more time for family and housekeeping, etc. I live in southeast Arkansas where I have lived my entire life (except for college in Louisiana).

I began the journey to a healthier life this past Oct because I panicked when I realized I'd be 40 in March. Everyone says it's harder after 40 so I knew I better get busy. The first 6 months or so I did really well as far as the scales showed. I've lost 42 lbs and I lost 5 inches in my waist, 4 from my hips. That seems to have come to a halt lately and I'm getting very discouraged. I havent lost a lb or an inch in 6 weeks or more!! I rarely miss a day of exercise. I think my biggest problem is not drinking water like I used to. I have just got to make myself get back into that.

My highest weight that I remember was 256. My goal is 160. I am 5 ft 7 1/2.

Guess that's about it about me for now.

:D
Miki

Goddess Jessica 07-13-2003 10:55 PM

Hello,
my name is Jessica and I am Chocoholic. :)

I'm 27, live in sunny san diego, Ca with the Cute Boyfriend of 2 years. I have two beautiful Huskies that love to jump through windows and eat books. I have a job in a non-profit organization (yes, I get paid) and I'm a film student.

My highest weight was 298... or at least that was the last weight recorded before I refused to get on a scale again. I'm down to 255, 20 of those were while I was here at 3FC.

My PLAN! I'm currently half-arsed BFLing it. I do LOVE to lift weights so that's been a real bonus. Now if only I could kick my cardio into gear again. :) And I'm a very avid dancer. You name it, I've probably tried it. Currently, I help run a non-profit dance group and have a great time doing it. Heck, if I could just get a job dancing all day, I'd reach my goal in no time!

Sheila53 07-13-2003 11:01 PM

Okay--I'm Sheila, I'm 5' 9" tall, my highest weight was 261 in October, and I'm now at 214. So it's coming off slowly, but it's definitely coming off. I started taking measurements in April and by June I'd lost 10 inches.

I've been married 22 years, and we have a blended (his, hers, ours) family of four children, the oldest is 31, and the youngest is almost 20. I have one granddaughter who will be 3 years old in September. We moved to the house I grew up in last fall so I could take care of my dad, and my DH telecommmutes to his job in the state we used to live in. I was a technical writer and had my own animal rescue nonprofit group before we moved.

mthrgoos68 07-13-2003 11:11 PM

Hi, I'm Kim and I live in Kansas. I'm a stay at home mom to my 6 kids, and I run my own on-line business out of my home. DH is a truck driver so he's gone much of the time and it's just the kids and I. My kids are my life and I know that I have to get healthier for them.

I'm only 5'3" and topped out at 330 pounds. I started seriously dieting on January 1st of this year. I've become as obsessive about the dieting as I was about the over-eating, so the weight was coming off very quickly but has recently slowed down some. I eat a restricted amount of calories and exercise for about 2 hours every day. I was lifting weights for a while, but I really hated it and haven't done it in a couple of months. I'm hoping to reach my goal by Christmas of this year. I know 140 is still a little heavy for being 5'3", but I think it's a livable weight for me.

AngiKL 07-13-2003 11:58 PM

Kim. I don't think 140 is heavy for 5'3''. My goal is 150 and I'm 5'5". I think that puts me at about a size 12 and I was very comfortable there.

You're already gorgeous, but I wanted you to know that I"m sure you'll look very svelte when you reach your goal.

And you WILL reach it! You can do it!

Raelynn 07-14-2003 12:11 AM

My name is Raelynn and I am a 23 year-old single mom to my (almost) 3 year-old daughter Jordanna. I work fulltime as a reporting analyst for the Hewlett-Packard project at a callcenter. I started my weightloss journey on July 15th 2002 (almost a year ago) and I have gone from 276 lbs to 220 lbs. I was at 203 at xmas time, but I gained back to 240 and am now on my way back down again. At my heaviest, my waist was 47", my hips were 55" and my bust was 46DDD, I was a size 24. Currently, my waist is 35.5", my hips are 45" and my bust is 38DD, I am wearing size 14/16 clothes. I hope to get down to 170 lbs, but I'll be happy in a size 10, regardless of what my weight is. :)

anagram 07-14-2003 06:47 AM

Hi, my name is Ellen and I'm a stay at home Mom to my retired DH. We'll be celebrating our 45th anniversary in October.

I used to be 5'5" but I think I'm more like 5'3" nowadays (and no, I really don't want to know for sure - that way I can still look at weights for 5'4"). My highest at dr. office was 251 in March of 2002. I started this journey sort of leisurely in May of that year and was at 250 when I saw dr. in June. Picked up the pace with 3FC around then and was at 208.8 on my scale yesterday (some #s difference from drs, of course). For the most part, it's been slow with the usual ups and downs. My goal is mainly to be eating in a healthy, moderate way amd with the exception of some occasional off days and one major binge, I've been doing that. Fortunately, the M.B. lasted only one evening.

I have to occasionally remind myself of the water. I've been having at least 8 cups every day but find I need more than that to lose. My main problem is exercise. I have RA and sometimes that limits me to water exercising. I've recently recommitted to that and had three good workouts last week. I like to walk but a mile is a major accomplishment for me. So if nothing else, I'm 40 #s lighter and a lot healthier than a year ago.

So, slowly, steadily, hopefully downward....

icewoman 07-14-2003 10:00 AM

Hello my name is Tamara, I am a divorced mom of 2 Raymond (6) and Stephanie (15months). I work full time. I began my journey at 303 and now at 278. I have been fluctuating the last 3 months in the 275-280. I am around 5'7. I don't know what my measurments are but I started at a 28 pants and now in between a 24-26. The bra has gotten smaller but I have not bought a new one yet. Keeping the faith is one of the keys to this weightlose journey.

muelledk 07-14-2003 11:38 AM

My name is Denise, I am a 28 year old stay home mom of two boys (Mark, almost 6 and Drew, 3). My dh Mike and I have been married almost 7 years, and I've been home for three of them. Although that ends soon (July 23, I student teach and then on to full time employment).
At my largest, I was wearing a size 22 and weighed about 280 on my 5'9" frame. I have been yo-yoing as of late and have dropped to as much 204, but am currently closer to 220 and wearing a 18 or 16W. I did well on WW, but due to $$, I had to quit. I tried it at home, but could not stick with the plan. I, like Sandi, am not going to give up.

howie6267 07-14-2003 11:57 AM

My name is Howie I am 36 years old and live in Newark Ohio. I started my weight loss back in June of 1990 I was 490 lbs. I lost 190 lbs at that time. I got married to my beautiful wife Kimberley in 1992. I then began to fall back into my old eating habits but since I had a new job of working at a lumberyard I got plenty of exercise and did not gain. However in 1994 I fell 10 feet out of a loft and broke my back. I started putting the weight back on because of being sedentary. I got back to work only to injure my back again and have surgery. So then I could no longer do that kind of work. I went back to school for computer programming. That is when the weight really started coming back on. I shot back up to 422 and am currently 402 but maybe back in the 300’s after I weigh tonight at work. I am as determined as I was in 1990 and I am going to do this. I even went back on the diet at the same time of year as then.

I have always been an emotional eater. My father was an alcoholic some of my brothers chose drugs and I chose food. That is what I have to defeat, my addiction to food. I am going to do this I have to. I don’t want to die of a heart attack. Plus my back is going to feel a lot better when I lose the weight.

Well that’s me in a nutshell.

AmyJ 07-14-2003 12:34 PM

My name is Amy, I am a magazine editor who's single with a cat (feel free to insert any single-woman-over-30-cliches here!). I moved to PA recently after a lifetime in New Jersey. When I switched jobs, a few of my co-workers recommended me for the Trevose Behavior Modification Program--basically a calorie counting, lifestyle-changing plan. I really love the group, and at a $1 per week, you can beat the price. Plus, the results are shared with the University of Pennsylvania's weight-loss studies group, so I feel like I might be helping others as I get myself into shape.
When I started I weighed in at 231 pounds, which at 5 feet on a good day had me looking a bit like Jaba the Hut. It's been 14 months and I've lost 76.5 pounds. I'd like to just get on the weight chart as normal, which for me will be 131. Things have been rough on the weight loss front, but I knew when I started that the losing would take about 2-3 years and the maintaining would be a lifelong effort.

Sandi 07-14-2003 12:40 PM

Amy - That is so cool. I wish I could involved in something like that.

soiley 07-14-2003 12:53 PM

I'm Jerie, from Arizona. I have 2 grown sons (36,34) that I raised by myself (ex walked while preggers with #2 son) while working full-time in the computer industry. I also have 5 special granddaughters, ages 3 to 13. I retired a couple of yrs ago after 30 yrs on the job, and am now full time caretaker of my invalid mother (she lives in my home), and babysit the youngest grandchild 2-3 days a week. I'm almost 58, 5'4" and current weight has been bouncing around between 210 and 220 for the past year. My highest wt ever was 275 about 5 yrs ago. I'm diabetic, on insulin and am currently having a very hard time with the weight because of having to take so much insulin to keep blood glucose in control. Without changing what I eat or do, I can gain just by virtue of all the insulin I take. I too am an emotional eater and it has really gotten bad since I retired and have to deal with my mother 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. :dizzy: I'm getting help with that from a counselor, but it's slow work. My major problem is exercising, I think because I feel awful a lot of the time. It's a real "Catch 22", I don't exercise because I feel bad, and I feel bad because I don't exercise. I can't do it outside in the summer (the day's lows are in the 90's)....I can barely stand to go outside to get the family's business done, much less exercise. I could use some help and suggestions from you guys who are doing well with the exercise. I know if I could just get started I'd feel so much better, but it's so hard to find the motivation. Well, anyway, that's me. I don't post a lot (maybe I should), but I read everyday.

boiaby 07-14-2003 10:18 PM

My name is Beverly and I have been married for 8 years and have one almost six year old daughter. I am currently working as a telemarketer (please don't hate me, it pays the bills!) raising donations for the Special Olympics.

My heaviest known weight was 320 lbs. I'm pretty sure it was more than that at some point but I stayed away from the scale back then. I'm 5'8" and weigh 170 lbs. now so I've taken off a total of 150 lbs. since last summer. I only have 20 more pounds to go and I hope to reach my goal weight of 150 lbs. by my daughter's birthday which is Sept. 2nd. That may be pushing it but we'll see what happens.

My biggest problem was always sweets and just plain eating too much! I started watching calories, carbs, and fat and limiting my portion sizes. I try to walk 30 to 45 min. every day. And I also try to rotate lifting weights and doing crunches with my pilates for dummies workout tape several times a week.

Well that's pretty much it. I've been doing this for almost a year now and I'm never looking back!!

Beverly

howie6267 07-14-2003 11:09 PM

Wow Beverly that is great that you have lost so much. I had to laugh when I read don't hate me. I work for the company that sends you all your junk mail. So we have everything covered between the two of. We will bug the world one person at a time. LOL Well in my case it's millions at a time.

SuchAPrettyFace 07-15-2003 12:55 AM

I just turned 29 last month. I'm single, dating here & there, working for a non-profit for the last almost 4 years. No kids, not sure I'll have any. I've got polycystic kidney disease, and w/that comes a 50% chance of passing it onto any children I might have, so it's something to consider. I've also got high blood pressure. Blah.

My highest weight ever was 330, that was after going off phentermine (30mg a day to no mg a day = rapid weight gain) in 1997. I'm now down to 280 & @ a freaking plateau. :mad: I weighed 288 when they put me on phentermine, got down to about 230. I looked good, should've kept up w/the exercise.

My stepsister's wedding is October 4. I'd like to lose 20-30# by then, not sure that'll happen. After the wedding, I'd like to keep losing weight, reaching goal by my next birthday.

My biggest problem is exercise. I hate organized sports & am a complete klutz. So that's the biggest thing to overcome--just getting off my butt & doing it.

KittyMilk 07-15-2003 02:05 AM

My name is kitty mum to 12 month old boy. My heaviest weight was 235 when I was 6 months pregnant (gave up weighing after that) I ended up 205 3 weeks after birth and have lost over 50 pounds since then. Still have a little way to go and havn't lost anything for a couple of months but I'm still working on it. I buggerize around on the internet building websites and selling stuff as a part time job.

Sandi 07-15-2003 11:04 AM

Howie -

My dad was an alcoholic too. I am certain that is where my addiction to food has come from. He never beat it, but we will!!!

howie6267 07-15-2003 01:14 PM

We most certainly will beat it. Theres no turning back.

BA99TJ 07-15-2003 02:55 PM

Hi All, My name is Beth Anne and I'm the "other" moderator of the 100 lb Club (although lately Sandi's been doing all the work, thanks sweetie and (((hugs))).)

I'm 26 and 5'8" tall. I started at 297 lbs in February of 2002. I currently weigh somewhere between 250-260 lbs.

I work as a Database Administrator for a company that runs drug trials. I sit at a desk 8 hours a day and usually don't have much time to move around, although I'm trying to learn to take "stress breaks" every half hour or so.

Currently I'm in the midst of a ton of stress, and I suffer from depression and anxiety problems, but I decided to re-join Weight Watchers anyway because its the only program that's ever worked for me. My 10% goal is 238 lbs. My current "big" goal will be 220 lbs - and when I make it I'm going to reward myself with a trip to motorcycle school :)

So great to get to know all of you!!!

gonzostar 07-15-2003 04:15 PM

hi guys!

i'm holly. i'm 22 years old, 5'6". i started out at 244 lbs, and i now weigh 194, making my total loss 50 lbs. i'm pretty happy about that fact, but i still feel a long way from my goal of 150 lbs.

i just graduted from college in june 03. i got a bachelor's degree in computer science. i recently moved to santa rosa, ca, and got a new job. it's an office job that doesn't really utilize my degree, but hey. the market is horrible right now.

i live with my boyfriend, david, whom i met in college and is wonderfully supportive of me, despite being perpetually skinny himself. we havea cat and a cockatiel.

anything else you want to know? ask me!

PainterWoman 07-15-2003 05:34 PM

Relatively New

Greetings.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the oldest one around... I'm 52, delighted to be down from my top weight of 280. DH bought us a home gym and it's still very new, I'm still stiff, but I'm also still enthusiastic.

Like JacobsMom, I had alcoholic parents and know that's where my sugar addiction came from.... Couldn't rely on them, but the oreos and ice cream allways came through!

I was a librarian for almost 15 years, then got into therapy personally and as a profession after my first marriage evaporated.

Remarried in the millenium year!

Have lovely adult children.. one moving to Boston soon, and the other with one more year at Indiana U.

Holly, congrats on 50# goal!!

matt_H 07-15-2003 05:47 PM

Hey everyone,

I guess it is my turn. I'm 30 and I live in Boston right now. I'm 6'3 and the last unofficial weigh in was 299.6 pounds. When I started I can only guestimate because I didn't have a scale. I think I was somewhere close to 440-460 pounds.

I work at a research firm affiliated with the University of Massachusetts. I came to Boston for grad school and am still technically in the PhD program in Sociology at Boston University (although pursueing the degree is on hold at the moment).

dowsx4 07-16-2003 10:44 AM

Hello my name is Julie and i am a carb addict.
I am a stay at home mom of 2 wonderful boys ages 6 and almost 4. I am 5ft 6in tall and when i started weighing in again i was 333 lbs and i had lost some before that. I started my weightloss journey in january 03. I have been keeping my calories between 1200-1600 a day and really restricting all the refined carbs and starches. So far so good.:strong:

irishwings 07-17-2003 10:36 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Holly, I am 31 and never married; no children, but want to be a mom someday. I work in full time music ministry in the Methodist church and started coming to 3FC about a year ago. My highest weight was around 266 (I am 5'6") and joined Weight Watchers around Saint Paddy's Day of 2003. Maybe Patrick was smiling down on me, tee hee!

I have since lost 42.4 pounds and there's no turning back. I am going all the way, wherever it may take me!

Like gonzostar, I also have a boyfriend David! He is very supportive of me in my weight loss efforts, but it's still hard for me to get used to, because I haven't had a fella in at least 8 or 9 years.

Thanks everyone for being such a fun and supportive group of folks!

AngiKL 07-17-2003 11:57 AM

Hi. I'm Angi. I'm 38, fat and sassy. I grew up in Sydney, Australia, lived in Japan for 3 years after college, and travel all over the world many summers on mission trips. But, in America, my favorite place to live is Oklahoma!

I married my young Stud, Dan when I was 33 and he was 24. I'm raising him well! We are adopting a son from South Korea. We expect a referral in the next couple of months. That means we will get assigned a specific child and get to see his precious little face. Then, it will take 2 or 3 months to do the legal stuff before we can go to Seoul and get him. We think that will be about October, but we would be happy if it was sooner. He'll be about 5 months old when he joins our family and we will name him Elijah.

I work part-time in the summer and full-time during the school year for a publishing company. My company is in Boston and I work out of an office in my house. It's a great gig and perfect for a mom-to-be. I'll be working part-time again when Elijah joins us.

I have fibromyalgia and the doc thinks I also have lupus but I'm not yet convinced. It doesn't matter, anyway, because the medicine for these two disorders is the same and I'm already on it. I have a lot of other health problems too that challenge me.

Oh - weight - that's what this is all about, huh. My highest weight was 228 - I started a slow weight loss process in Jan. 2002. I've been on about a hundred diets in the meantime. Today, the scales say 196, although it's not my official weigh-in yet. The South Korean adoption agency requires adoptive parents to fall within a weight chart they provide. My goal for that is 188. The agency in Oklahoma won't give us a referral until I am at this weight, confirmed by a doctor. I am close! And on the Atkins, this could happen pretty fast.

Sorry this is so long!

howie6267 07-17-2003 12:33 PM

That's so cool that you are losing for such a good reason. It sounds so wrong to me that they think a good parent has to be a certain weight. That just makes me mad.

BA99TJ 07-17-2003 12:42 PM

I am so glad we did this because I feel like I know so many of you so much better :)

rochemist 07-17-2003 12:59 PM

My name is Chris

I am wife to Tod for coming up on 13 years in Oct.
I am mother to Sebastian coming up on 12 years in August.
I myself have occupied the planet for almost 31 years (OMG!) come August.
I work full time as a shift manager in a corn mill.
In the last year I have begun to work on my depression highs and lows.

My fatitude?
I insulate myself with a false shell. Instead of ever letting the world know something is bothering me I get back at everyone by eating. Now you can clearly see I am as ugly on the outside as I am inside. I wrap negative thoughts about me like a big blanket and cozy up. Its worse during my period. And yet I fight against all these things and think of myself as THE CAN DO GIRL! I believe excercise is a great elevator of heart and soul. I believe in the power of dreams and things worth fighting for. I believe in the power of people.

These women here are beautiful people. They give their support and love to whomever comes along.

You gals are the best.
Miss Chris:D

rochemist 07-17-2003 01:01 PM

I guess I forgot the stats

205 lbs, 5'8"
highest weight ever 265
lowest weight ever 127
goal now 130 and happy ;-)
Miss Chris

looosingit 07-17-2003 01:06 PM

This thread is a great idea!

Hello!

My name is Kris. I live in Canada with my DB (of nearly 10 years!) and a cute cat. We just bought our first home, and are pretty excited! I work full-time for an agency that provides funds to students (I love my job!). I am lucky because I get to walk to and from work everyday. No traffic jam frustrations at the end of the day! :)

I always thought that I was overweight - but looking back I was probably in the healthy range for weight until my second year of university, when I had a sudden gain of about 75 pounds from an illness. My weight continued to creep up until I was 261 pounds 2 years ago. I was diagnosed with PCOS and insulin-resistance which is related to diabetes. This diagnosis finally motiviated me to do something serious about my weight - and I joined Weight Watcher's. I have lost nearly 75 pounds, so far, and have about 35 more to go.

I no longer go to the WW meetings, but follow that plan from home with exercise! Not a big fan of exercise, but getting better at sticking with it!

Loosing weight is one of the more difficult things that I have done in my life...but I am so proud of myself for sticking with it! I have also enjoyed getting inspiration from the posts on 3FC! Thanks guys!

Kris
261-188-155

Chibit 07-17-2003 01:49 PM

Hi, I am Michelle. I live in hot and yucky Arizona with my 2 year old son, Alex. I am divorced, but will soon be married to a wonderful man of God!

I am a born again Christian, a Vegan, a little hippie, an AP (Alternative Parenting) mommy, and a beautiful woman because God never makes anything that is NOT beautiful!

My highest weight was 235...today I am in ONEderland!! I have lost 38 pounds and 8 dress sizes...I am in a size 18/20 now, and those curves are getting REALLY curvey...LOL

I work as a bookkeeper for a roofing company, so my job keeps me sitting most of the day. I often go take a fast pase walk around our yard to get the blood flowing.

Since my life style change, I have become an exercise freak and feeling good. I do battle anorexia, so I really have to surrender that to God every morning, but through prayer and family, I am holding on and beating this!

Blossom777 07-17-2003 08:16 PM

Hi..I'm Debbie, 40 soon to be 41:(, married 20 years Jan.2004 I have three wonderful boys..Dustin(14), Darius(8), and Darren(5). They are my life. That is one reason i'm searching for better health. I want to be here for them as they get older. I know how much I depend on my mom, and am thankful she is still with us. I work in a bank ful time, it's a branch located inside a super Wal-Mart, we work 4 days a week...10 hous a day. I really like it, but it has a McDonalds located inside..beside all the other unhealthy tempting food! My highest weight ever is now at 254...i'd like to be under 200 as soon as possible. My final goal weight would be around 160 or 150. I don't want to be super thin..just feel and look better than I do right now. Thanks to everyone for so much motivation from this thread...and all the other threads too :)

howie6267 07-17-2003 08:29 PM

Hi Debbie, Boy a McDonalds in the same building now that would be temptation. Plus you work in a bank so you have access to your money. Oooh that would be a bad combo for me. I'm sure you can do it though. I'm pulling for you.

Inca's Momma 07-18-2003 06:50 AM

Ok guess it's my turn....grrrr.

I'm Kimberlie, 30 years old from Greensboro, North Carolina. I am a microbiologist at the city drinking water plant. I am not married (been engaged 3 times but can't commit :p ). I am mommy to my 3 dalmatians - Inca, Maya, and Kiowa...and 2 cats - Smokey and Ashes. I have been overweight my entire life and been dieting the whole time ;) I started WW 6/17/03 at 337.0 which is a whole 1.5 pounds less than my all time high. Currently as of 7/7/03 I lost 16.6 pounds, missed weigh-in this week because I was in a car accident. Hopefully I'm down 20 pounds now. Ok gotta get my big butt to work!

suzie76 07-18-2003 07:14 AM

Kimberlie,

So sorry to hear of your car accident! Are you okay??

Hugs,
Sherry