Crawling back. New again.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I few years ago I was a loyal member here. I was 305lbs, joined when I was 278lbs. And with a lot of work, time, and encouragement and support from the lovely ladies and gents at 3FC I lost 100lbs.

No sooner did I get to 205lbs and start my dream job working with special needs adults, did I stop posting here and stop working hard at continuing to lose weight. Now here I am two years later at 270(ish)lbs and I'm crawling back for help.

I am a 32 y/o mom of 4 and my job is very demanding both physically and emotionally. So I should be on my game, not waddling around out of breath all the time, constantly exhausted.

I want to say I have no idea how this happened but I am fully aware of what brought me to this point again.

So Hello again. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you again.
  • Many of us have been in the same situation of losing then regaining weight. You did it once so you can do it again! Welcome back!
  • Life gets in the way and we lose our discipline, happy to see you back, good luck!
  • The point is - you came back I also returned with my tail between my legs, lost 75 pounds and gained most of it back. I am back with a good train of thought and down 11 pounds so far. Congrats for having the courage to return!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back! Love your avatar!
  • Hi, I am here again as well. Let's do this!
  • Great to see you again.
  • Several of us are back. I stopped coming here and had a regain.

I found that for me, if I don't come here and at least read posts daily, I am more likely to go off plan. So for me anyway, these forums are a huge part of my successful weight loss.

You did it before; Welcome back, and let's do it again!!
  • I agree Peggy. I found once I stopped reading the forum every day, I started slipping here and there. I think the support here is a huge (ha, no pun intended) component to my success.

To all of us repeat customers... let's band together and do this. We already know we can!

CW 188.6
    Lowest weight 164
  • Quote: Life gets in the way and we lose our discipline, happy to see you back, good luck!
    What she said!

I, too, had to come back to regain control. I want to stay with it now. So, you're definitely not alone! (I think I remember your name from before, too!)
  • Welcome back! I am back as well over the past month or two... I posted regularly in 2010...got on a crazy project at work in 2011 and just let myself get back into my bad habits. 2012 and most of 2013 I just ignored the little voice telling me to go back....so end of last year I finally returned!

My journey is very similiar as well..

May 2008 - 265
    Sept 2009 - 240
    May 2010 - 219
    Sept 2010 - 185
    Jan 2011 - 180.2 (have never seen 170's ever...)
    Aug 2011 - 198
    Feb 2012 - 215

So...here I am...

July 2013 - 249
    Jan 1 2014 - 242.2
    Today: 237.2

Ready to lose back all these pounds, see 170's AND get to my goal! AND THEN.....maintain and never leave 3FC!!
  • I remember you! Welcome back. We'll get there.
  • Welcome Back, I too am back again to re-lose what I already lost.
  • I feel like I remember several of you guys from last time. I used to be watchhershrink. Don't feel bad!