Getting Out of the 240s

You're on Page 24 of 33
Go to
  • Hey everyone! How are you doing?

I am healing pretty good from my surgery and have started exercising again. Hope to get back on track now that I am feeling more like me and not having to deal with health issues.
  • Hi Mara and thanks. Yes we can do it! I am still hovering around 247ish-- I hate being stuck so I am increasing my exercise as of today. Unfortunately I can't find my Leslie Sansone walking off pounds dvd so guess I will have to buy a new one. I think everyone caught up with summer / start of school activities. It seems quiet around here?
  • kmruby there are some of Leslie's routines on youtube. They might help you until you find your dvd or buy a new one.

Yes, it is a little quiet but hopefully it will pick back up after everyone settles in their new routines.
  • Okay, weighed today and got 246.6. I think some of that is water, but we will have to wait and see.
  • Yay I weighed in at 244.4! Getting there.

How are you all doing?
  • Good job Mara! Thanks for the youtube info, I didn't realize her videos were there. So the increased exercise has helped a wee bit. Today wt this am= 246.6. I have also been taking more stairs when I can and walking the dog longer periods of time.
  • I feel like I haven't been in here in a while. I woke up to 241 today. I think it was the Callenetics workout plus cutting a lot of the processed vegetarian products. I have finally figure a plan to make my own meat so hopefully it goes well.
  • That is great kmruby! Any extra bit of exercise works.

Woot! Way to go Mizzthing! You will be out of here in a snap.

I got 244.2 this morning, so only down a little.
  • Mara I just realized you're in TN too. What part?

Edit: Weighed and I'm 239. I'm skating but I'm there!
  • I am in Middle TN, in Murfreesboro. You? And Woot! Woot! You go girl blast through the 230's.
  • Oh I'm in Lebanon. Hey semi-neighbor! Thanks. I've got renewed motivation.
  • Happy to be at 246. Very motivated to get the scale to move down!
  • You have got this kmruby!
  • Well, I've made it here again I'm hoping to plow through the 240s in Sept Good luck to everyone! Paleo is being very kind to me!
  • Hi Nagazim! Congrats on the new little one.