Getting Out of the 240s

You're on Page 17 of 33
Go to
  • Way to go everyone! Ending the week on a strong note.

Streudel I can't wait to go to the other thread.
  • Love all of these losses! You guys will all be outta here in no time!

In the past 2 days I've shed 6.2 lbs of fluid. My body loves low carb and responds very well to it. If I so much as look at a piece of bread, I'll gain a lb.
  • Hi everyone, I thought it would be helpful for me to join a group on here to get really involved and start my weight loss off in a good way! I am starting off at 242 so I hope to not be here too long I have read through and everyone is doing great! Hopefully I can get inspiration from you all and start my weight loss off right!!!
  • Hello timetoshine07!

Hope everybody is having a great weekend!

243.5 today. I had an office party on Thursday and a good bit more exercise than usual, so I'm not upset about the little bit of water retention.

Nagazim wrote:
    Quote:
    In the past 2 days I've shed 6.2 lbs of fluid. My body loves low carb and responds very well to it.
    You can say that again! Wow!
  • 243.4 this morning.
  • Amazing Nagazim!

Welcome timetoshine!

Streudel hopefully that water has flushed away.

Getting closer KarinRose.

I am up a little, 243.2. Hopefully from walking.
  • Quote: Amazing Nagazim!

Welcome timetoshine!

Streudel hopefully that water has flushed away.

Getting closer KarinRose.

I am up a little, 243.2. Hopefully from walking.
    It sure did. Down to 241.5. I'm sure yours is from walking. You'll probably lose the gain plus a little extra once your muscles recover.
  • At 246 today! 1 pound away from a 50 pound loss
  • Quote: At 246 today! 1 pound away from a 50 pound loss
    Fantastic job!!!

240.5 today! Woot!
  • Way to go Aveezy44!!!

I'm at 248.4, this decade isn't moving as slow as the 250's, now that I'm back OP and doing green smoothies. I've also been taking ballet, and I love it! Just once a week, but it's a great exercise and it makes me feel graceful and nice.

For Saturday's weigh-in, I'm going to see 246, I KNOW I can!!!
  • 239.5 Woot!!!

Probably going to give it a few days to see if I stay in the 230's before jumping into the next thread.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • Wow! Congrats Avezy and Streudel!

I've officially gone from the "firm fat" stage to the "I feel like a walking water bed" stage! I'm just so squishy! Going to be meeting with a trainer soon to start firming up the muscles underneath, but still! Ew!
  • Thanks KarinRose!

I had to chuckle at the waterbed comment. For some reason, it made me think of the mattress planet in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
  • About to throw my scale out a window....

My scale has gone up about a pound each day for the last three mornings but I haven't done anything to merit that! Exercise has been consistent, I have been on plan, not TTOM, should not be ovulating, have not had extra carbs or sugar or sodium....

I am really annoyed that people always assume this is an easy, linear process. The truth is that it is truly frustrating. It's like suffering from alcoholism, not drinking, but getting hangovers anyways.... Embarrassing and frustrating.
  • Hit the halfway point today!