Hello Everyone

• Hello Everyone! This is my first time posting so hopefully i do this right. My name is Nikki and I am very happy to meet you all. I have been reading this forum for years and I just love how you all support each other and motivate! I thought it was about time I could use some of that lol. I am from Delaware and I am not sure what I weigh right now. My last time getting weighed was about 6 months ago at the doctors and I couldnt believe when they said I weighed 287. When did that happen?!?! I know I probably weigh more then that now but refuse to weigh myself again lol. So I am here to feel better and healthier. No more sore back or knees or getting out of breath when i just walk from one room to the next. The last time I dieted (i hate that word) I lost 87 pounds then health complications with a family member came up and I pretty much gave up. But now I am back to do it again! I have three wonderful children. a 13 year old boy and twin 9 year old daughters. Them alone are why I need to be heathier. I live with my wonderful fiancee who has never once made me think I should change my appearance. He is totally supportive of my choices and says as long as it will make me feel better about myself then i should go for it. So I believe he deserves me looking my best as well as feeling my best! So I cannot wait to get on board here and DO THIS!
  • Welcome :: so glad you have an amazing support systam; thats one of the best tools!! Cant wait to see you around here and see your progress!
  • Welcome! I'm so glad you've joined us! I recently decided to become active again on 3FC and it's amazing how much the support and a place to check in really helps. Let's DO THIS!
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
  • Welcome
  • Welcome Nikki! This is such a great place to be! So happy you could join us.

And Underwater - wow! What amazing pictures you have. And my favorite part - you do not have the typical "I am so miserable" "before" pictures featured in so many weight loss ads. You look happy and gorgeous at 265 lbs. And, at 155 or so, you look happy, gorgeous, and fit. Great inspiration.
  • Haha thanks
  • Thank you so much for the welcomes and kind words! Just being apart of this forum makes me want to stay on track!
  • Welcome!