3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Flying thru the 260s and 250 with fun! NEW!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/289507-flying-thru-260s-250-fun-new.html)

pnkrckpixikat 11-06-2013 01:24 PM

Flying thru the 260s and 250 with fun! NEW!!!!

It's kind of depressing I started the last one and this one... I guess thats what I get for disappearing and falling off the wagon :s

So far so good this time. I am midway through day three and not having any major cravings and not really that hungry. I love the first few days when water weight falls off though. Hopefully I can still stay on track once the scale is not budging as fast. 251.6 this morning with water whooshing so maybe I'll be moving on down soon.

Justaloozer You can do it!!!!

wannaskipandlaugh 11-07-2013 07:45 AM

Pixikat!.. you will whoosh that extra found water weight really quick and join us in the 240's (I had a scale catastrophy so going thru 240's a 2nd time).. Hurry up and come join us! Glad to see you !

pnkrckpixikat 11-07-2013 08:47 AM

Oh no! was your scale wrong?!?! I HATE that. Even if you had a set back on the numbers you still lost the weight so don't be discouraged :)

So far so good, I discovered some new foods (for me) at trader joes. I never used to shop there because I assumed it would be super expensive but a friend recommended their chili lime chicken burgers and I picked up some other items as well and they are delish. I think part of the trick to stay on track (for me at least!) is to vary what I eat often enough I don't get bored.

250.8 this morning so my whoosh is slowing but still may put me back into the 240's!

TTYL

smileygirlmel 11-07-2013 02:15 PM

So this is where I belong... for now. I am hoping not to be here long though! Nice to meet you ladies!

thewalrus0 11-07-2013 04:53 PM

Hi everyone! I'm just chilling out, not weighing this week due to TOM, but I'm still about 14lbs away from being in the 240's. :P

But I'm really excited to break into the 250's again. I'm hoping I get to 259 this month so I can start heading for the 240's. I'm kind of hoping to be in the 240's by Christmas. :) It would be a nice present to myself, but then again I'd be happy to be at 251 by Christmas as well. Also, 255lbs marks 40lbs down for me, which is really amazing since I haven't successfully lost more than 20lbs in years.

But I might be looking too far ahead, lol. I'm just hoping to break into the 250's this month. :D

I don't mind hanging out in this thread a while. It's amazing that I'm even still losing. :) In fact, on Saturday it'll be my 90th day being binge free, which is fantastic. I have hardly deviated from my new way of eating and I don't think I will anytime soon. I mean, I anticipate some hardships but looking too far into the future will just make it difficult to enjoy the present.

pnkrckpixikat 11-08-2013 01:15 PM

Congrats for being binge free for so long!!!

I got a new scale and it put me at 249.6 this morning so I am moving on down. Hope to see y'all soon!

makebelieve 11-08-2013 01:58 PM

Hey all!

It took a long time to get through the 270s and 260s for me. I hit the 250s at the start of October and at first thought I'd fly through them but in the middle of the month I got sick and ended up falling completely off the wagon. I'm back on now... but I've found the more time I spent here on the forum the better I am at sticking to it. :P

I weigh in on Fridays, and I was at 258 this morning. :( (I had gotten down to 251.5 at one point.) But, TOM is probably effecting that.

justaloozer 11-10-2013 08:52 AM

Welcome smileygirl! Hope your stay here is short!

Congrats thewalrus!!!!!!! 90 days binge free is awesome!

Hi makebelieve. Stick with it!! Water weight SUCKS but the scale will hopefully move after TOM is gone.

Pnkrck yay!!! Yay for joining the next thread down. I will be joining you as well! My scale said 249.8 this morning!!!!!!!! :carrot:

makebelieve 11-10-2013 07:11 PM

I sure hope so. I've decided to weigh in weekly instead of daily though I did weigh myself yesterday and I was already down 2 pounds! So we'll see what happens on Friday!

thewalrus0 11-12-2013 03:10 PM

I finally got a whoosh!

This morning I was down almost 4lbs. :) I did drop my calories to 1,800 only because I felt like it was reasonable, after losing 30lbs, and it's still a good amount to be eating. At 2,000 calories I was only losing 1lb a week and I felt like I was eating literally all the time. So now I get to eat a little less and lose a little more without, hopefully, starving to death, but it's been three days and I'm not chewing my own hand or anything.

So I've finally broken into the 250's and it is such a relief. I think my Christmas goal of being in the 240's is definitely possible, and my goal to be 199lbs sometime around May is completely do-able as well.

I know it shouldn't be all about the scale, and it isn't, but for someone my size some of it has to be about the numbers or my motivation would just die.

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty good today. :) I hope everyone else is moving along accordingly. I know the holidays can be rough but we've got this!

Edit: I just noticed that when I reach the 240's it'll also shift my "pounds to lose" from being in the hundreds to being in the 90's. WHOOO. It'll also put me in the 40lbs down category. WHOO AGAIN.

justaloozer 11-14-2013 06:15 PM

My weight is fluctuating between 250-251. Booooo!!!! I started working a retail job and have had NO time to go to the gym. Must carve out time to work out!!!

thewalrus0 11-16-2013 02:42 PM

Ooh I'm getting ever closer to 249. :)

I went to a hotel this weekend with my sister at the ski resort out of town and it was kind of tough because I had to break out of my plan by not knowing the nutrition in every thing but I gave it my best shot and I think I actually came in under calories because I was being so careful.

But at no point did I feel I wasn't enjoying my time there because of food and at no point did I feel I was just throwing my plan out the window.

So things are going well! :D

thewalrus0 11-16-2013 02:42 PM

I hope everyone else is doing equally good!

wannaskipandlaugh 11-16-2013 05:33 PM

YAY! Good trip and eating for you Walrus! :) and LOOK at you! just about 40 lbs are gone for good WOOHOO! See you soon in the 240's! You and I are 10 lbs appart.. but I am OLLLDDDEEERRRRRRR so I lose slower.. So I will get to visit with you when you get there!! :D

loki 11-17-2013 03:20 PM

I think I belong here, too! As of yesterday, I'm at 261 and I'm motivated to plow right through the 250s! I'm not gonna let the upcoming holidays get in my way!

thewalrus0 11-17-2013 03:37 PM

We can all do it together! :)

I hope everyone is doing well today.

MamaPu 11-19-2013 04:01 PM

Just wanted to say a quick hello! I'm new here, just weighed in at 268, that makes 12lbs in 12 days! Hopefully I fly through here quick as well, but I'm hoping to get to know a few people along the way :)

thewalrus0 11-20-2013 01:22 PM

Good luck Mama!

MamaPu 11-21-2013 12:49 PM

Thanks!

makebelieve 11-21-2013 01:05 PM

Hey guys how is everyone? :)

The scale is finally starting to move back down! 256 today!

Would love to see the 230s by New Years. :o

thewalrus0 11-21-2013 01:15 PM

My scale popped up about .5lbs today. I'm not sure why but I did have an unusual amount of salt yesterday and I wonder if that's it.

I haven't changed anything in my diet, although I know that even with constant planning and writing down there could be times when I off and sometimes this means less calories and sometimes it means more, so I'm just hoping that after a few days it drops back down.

I also have a bad habit of weighing in every two days. :/ I really need to adjust so I'm just weighing in on one day of the week.

I know I'm not doing anything wrong but when the scale gets touchy it's hard not to panic! But I'm not panicking. I know the scale can fluctuate, especially if you weigh in more than once per week.

So I'm still working for 249lb by Christmas! 8lbs. I can do it!

makebelieve 11-22-2013 10:38 AM

Friday is my actual weigh in day I usually get on the scale a couple other times during the week too but I only count the Friday weigh in. 255.5 today! :)

MamaPu 11-22-2013 12:15 PM

Congrats makebelieve!
Walrus-I don't have a scale at home, I weigh at work, but I'm with you, cause I weigh multiple times a shift sometimes! I couldn't imagine if I had a scale at home :/ I'd prob live on it!

MamaPu 11-22-2013 12:17 PM

Oh yeah, so on a side note, haven't weighed since Tuesday, so I'm excited to see what the scale says later!

makebelieve 11-23-2013 11:10 AM

.... weighed again today.... 252.5!!!
Water weight? Maybe? But yay!

loki 11-23-2013 04:31 PM

I weighed in today - down 4.5 pounds to 258! I'm hoping the 250s fly by.

justaloozer 11-24-2013 08:52 AM

After weighing in two weeks ago at 249.8, my scale jumped back up and bounced around as high as 255! Today I am 251.2. Hopefully I get back down to the 240s soon!

MamaPu 11-24-2013 09:04 AM

It's going so slow now, ugh, I am so impatient, I just want to be skinny!!

thewalrus0 11-25-2013 12:52 AM

I'm so impatient to get to 199!

I know they say focus on smaller goals but how can I when Onederland is looming in the distance?!

So anyways, I didn't weigh today but I've been within a few ounces of what my ticker says so I'm not gaining and even if it does go up there no ways it's fat because I'm eating exactly the same. No cheats, no nibbles, nothing.

That means that I'll probably see a whoosh here soon. I'm hoping it's a nice 2-3lb whoosh. :)

But I decided to weigh in again on Wednesday morning, so we'll see. Until them I'm just hanging out, sticking to my way of eating and enjoying myself.

I had a few rough days this week. I'm not sure why. Some days were great and others I would just feel like I'm not eating as much as I want to and having to tell myself it's the binge brain.

Today I'm doing super great. We're having 'Thanksgiving' style dinner this weekend because my parents don't celebrate the holidays but they do love the food. I've planned out a pretty delicious amount of turkey. I'm going to have cauliflower mash instead of mashed potatoes and I'm going to eat a relatively healthy dessert, which will be peanut butter mixed with honey and greek yogurt. It's quite tasty. I also put two jumbo marshmallows in my coffee earlier! It was great and I'm not even over carbs or calories.

I'm just trying to give myself a big pat on the back for not deciding today was going to be a 'cheat' day. There's no reason I can't just eat within my plan and still enjoy the food and the company.

It's a little tough because everyone else in that house walks around talking about how it's going to be a 'fat day' and acting like I'm crazy for even attempting to stay on plan, but it's not their fault, it's all in good fun and they're allowed to have that way of eating but in my mind I know I'd be upset if I went off plan. It wouldn't be worth it to me. So I suppose that's our difference in prerogative.

I'm still crossing my fingers to see 249lbs by Christmas. It's roughly 7.5lbs away though and if I don't get a whoosh here soon I don't know what's going to happen, but I wonder if my body is hanging on because I know my scale hung around 260 for a while.

MamaPu 11-25-2013 07:29 AM

That's awesome that you already have a plan! I'm sure you'll do just fine sticking to it, and under 250 for Christmas does not seem un realistic at all !!!

For me on the other hand, I'm 267 now, the scale hasn't stopped going down, but it's creeping now :( I'm cooking for thanksgiving, and it's a pretty big thing for my family. Huge turkey, rich buttery sides, sweet creamy heavy desserts...I'm aiming not to go over, but I tend to drink a little more when a lot of family are over, so if anything that will take me over. Last night I was just barely under my calories, and that was because I had gotten in some exercise!! So I'm going to try and lay low in the calorie department for the next few days so if nothing else I can be at or under my calories for the week.

I hope everyone has a great week. I will weigh in tomorrow, and probably Friday again, tomorrow will be a week from my 268 that put me in here :)

shrewlu 11-26-2013 05:53 AM

I weighed in last Friday at 263! Yay! Now if I can just stay on plan through the rest of this week, with all of the Thanksgiving temptations...

MamaPu 11-26-2013 06:57 AM

It's def a hard time of year, but I'm sure you will do fine!!

justaloozer 11-26-2013 08:35 AM

Mamapu I agree! The weight was melting off quickly before and now it is so slow going! I know I need to change things up. I am coasting until the end of this week but next week I hope to revamp things.

thewalrus0 11-28-2013 03:18 PM

I'm getting quite close to 249!

My goal is to be there by Christmas, so there's still some time, but I definitely think it's going to happen.

I'm trying not to pine for Onederland, but it's so tough! It's still more pounds away than I've lost but I think I'll feel better about it once the scale tips from being closer to 300 to being closer to 200.

It's funny what sort of things I do in my head to encourage myself. :P

justaloozer 11-28-2013 04:08 PM

I do the same thing thewalrus!

I weighed in at 248.8 today. I am super excited but I am not holding out much hope that it will stay since today is Thanksgiving! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

makebelieve 11-29-2013 11:09 AM

Was 249 yesterday morning! :D

... This morning I weigh 252.5

Oops. :P

Losing4another 11-30-2013 06:47 PM

260 and hope to leave December in the 240's :)

thewalrus0 12-02-2013 12:22 AM

I feel like the scale is CRAWLING but I know it's not.

I think it's because I just desperately want to be at 249 already.

However, I track my weight in a an app and when I look back I realize I've lost like two pounds this week so I shouldn't be complaining but for some reason after a few days of not seeing the scale move I start to panic. :P

Silverfire 12-02-2013 11:02 AM

Hey everyone,

Today is day 1 back at it. I kinda disappeared for a while there. I managed to get down 40 lbs before summer and since then have sort of taken a break. Pleasantly surprised at only gaining back about 10 lbs too! Today I weighed in at 266. Packed breakfast and lunch today, and I WILL go to the gym. Kicking and screaming I will make it! Stocking the fridge with all sorts of quick and healthy things so there are less chances for excuses.

Here goes!

MamaPu 12-02-2013 01:00 PM

Soo I gained a few pounds on my 4 day hiatus lol but was back at it yesterday and didn't do too great :( today I'm right back at it again. Hoping to be 250 for the new year! How was everyone's holiday?