Old 01-30-2014, 03:42 PM   #136  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

kate79 - Woo!!! Nice job! You sure did fly through, I hope you have just as a speedy trip through the next decade!

Kailpea - Doooo it You are already ready for W1 if you can jog for a minute! It's terrible, and awesome and I love it and I hate it all at the same time. Thinking about doing it is scary, doing it is hard, but when your done it, you feel pretty great (and tired!!!)
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:49 AM   #137  

This week has been magic! 258.0 this morning. I could hardly believe it. That makes it 11.2 lbs for the month, with 5 just being this week.... I am SUPER thrilled right now. Seeing that number made it so easy to say no to the fresh, warm Timmies donuts that were sitting out at work this morning! It's going to motivate me at the gym today and hopefully is enough to keep me in check over the weekend! Credit for this weeks success goes mostly to Rie's Pyramid Challange!!

Today will be W2D3 of C25K, still planning on repeating this week as it is really a struggle to finish that last round of jogging! I am going to have to plan for some serious activity on Saturday to balance out the dinner and drinks plans that are scheduled for that evening!

Last edited by Silverfire; 01-31-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Old 01-31-2014, 10:11 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 284/See Ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

Hey all!

I weighed in at 268.8 this morning so I'm moving on over from the 270's/80's decade thread. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday and feeling fabulous and focused going into the weekend!

Silverfire - That's fabulous! I did C25K the last time I was losing weight. Hang in there, when you jog for 30 minutes without stopping you're just sit there in awe of yourself.
VikingBride2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:08 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

My 1st week back on WW down 4.4!! Still with you all here for at least one more week!!
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:27 PM   #140  
Katherine

S/C/G: 283/280/172

Height: 5'10

Yay Silverfire! Congrats! 11 lbs in a month is awesome! Welcome VikingBride! I hope this decade is good to you. Beth: Woot! 4 lbs! I have a few friends who do WW. I like the idea that you can eat pretty much anything, as long as it's in moderation.

I'm still hovering around 257. Blah. My body seems to have found the weight it likes and is NOT MOVING. It's so frustrating. I've been struggling with this for almost 11 days now. Well it's going to have to stop throwing it's tantrum and I'm going to have to exert some authority over it. Because this is not going to work for me much longer. Next week I'm going to try and eat a few less carbs and see if that helps kickstart my weight loss again and hopefully starting the first week of C25K will show my weight who is boss!
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:33 PM   #141  
FIGHTER

S/C/G: 296/TICKER/178

Height: 5'5''

I'm don't know why, it's only been two days (lol) but I have this really awful creeping feeling like I'll be stuck at 269 forever O_O
CharityMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #142  

256.8! Seeing the numbers keep going down is awesome, but I know it isn't going to continue like this! I am mentally preparing myself for little change or a gain (water retention) this week with my super hectic schedule. I have to make a point to stay away from job #2 food and pop. I WILL bring my own food, and my water bottle! That's gunna be tough!! Wednesday I am planning to have a night of nachos and pizza and beer... so I think celery for lunch that day I managed to get off my lazy @ss yesterday for a few hours and went and flogged some merch for Down with Webster. 4 hours on my feet and 50 bucks in my pocket!

BethC - Woo! Congrats on a great first week! Hope your out of here soon!

kailpea - It'll come! Whooshes work in mysterious ways! Don't worry if you see some water weight on the first C25K day too. Are you counting calories? How many are you shooting for per day?

CharityMarie - Don't let it get ya down man! Stick with it, and the numbers will change! I promise!
Old 02-03-2014, 11:47 AM   #143  
Katherine

Silverfire: I shoot for 1700 calories a day, but usually I end up eating 1500 or less. On the weekends I tend to eat a little bit more and I am wondering if be not being strict not the weekends is what's causing me to have this problem. Last night we had friends over and we ordered pizza and had apple pie and ice-cream for dessert, but I tried to compensate for that by eating really light leading up to that. I had an orange and some carrots. The weekend before we went out for greasy burgers.

Wasn't too active this weekend. In fact, I realized that I wasn't even wearing my fitbit on Saturday about halfway through the day. Oops. Oh well, it wouldn't have made too much of a difference because I mainly just relaxed.

Still at 257. The scale once again hovered at 255 and then 256 before landing on the 257. I am thankful at least it didn't go above that.

Going to try and start C25K this week. Might be tough to get out the the gym this week since we're expecting quite a bit of snow. As long as they have the roads clear it will be okay, but my little car gets stuck in snow more than a few inches.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:04 AM   #144  

kailpea - Dude I hear you on the weekends thing! Our fridge is usually pretty bare come the weekend and it makes it so hard to not just order a pizza, go out, or cook up a box of mac and cheese I do keep a few thin crust pizzas and some other healthy(ish) bagged type meals on hand that you just toss in a skillet and cook. If you have a deep freeze, you can try making up a bunch of meals in advance, so handy to have! I'm still working the last of the lasagna and shepherds pies from the beginning of fall! Sounds like your calorie goals are pretty reasonable too, but maybe try dropping them a bit lower (13-1400) for a week (including the weekend ) and see if that jumpstarts things a bit!

BRR!!! It's cold today! -39 with the wind.

Bah! Up to 258.6 this morning. Job #2 was pretty low key last night. Wine and cheese thing where I repeatedly asked to punch people ('s name tags with a hole punch for the wine...) Didn't eat all of the leftover cheese, only had a few cubes. Didn't have any cookies. One girl even asked to share one with me coz she wouldn't let herself have a whole one! lol. I still resisted the half, tho I did consider it! Only had water too. Today is repeat of W2 of C25K at the gym. I am actually looking forward to it, not going yesterday has screwed up my week and I'm having issues remembering it's Tuesday today, I keep thinking its Wednesday

I can't wait until my job#2 uniform fits me better... We have to wear a white dress shirt and a terribly unflattering vest. The largest sizes they had available was a mens XL. While I can put it on, its terribly tight and the bottom buttons don't really do up nicely. I'm always terrified that I have bits of belly poking out and am constantly adjusting. I just want to be comfortable and not look/feel like an overstuffed sausage!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:14 AM   #145  
Katherine

Silverfire I can't believe the largest size was a mens XL! That's nuts. I know so many guys that wouldn't even work for!

Finally broke away from the 258/257s!!!! Weighed in at 256.2 this morning. Hoping that it sticks! My goal is to be a firm 249 by the end of the month and be done with the 250's forever!

My other goal is to be able to buy a pair of pants the next size down. I've officially worn holes in the thighs of my work pants, but I refuse to go buy another pair until I am a comfortable size 18. I'm wearing a 20 right now, and they are a lot looser than they were, but I'm not sure I am ready for the next size yet. Hopefully no one will notice the holes on my inner thighs before that happens!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:46 AM   #146  

Kailpea - It does fit a bit larger than I would have expected it too, but still! Looking forward to having some breathing room! AWESOME that you're movin on down again!! I so understand the "chub rub" holes in pants problem. Crotch/inner thigh is the first thing to go in any pair of pants, and sometimes, it sure doesn't take long to break through I have a brand new pair of size 18 jeans that I can't wait to be able to fit into. If I can do another 8-10 lbs this month, it might be sooner than I expected You'll be able to get your 18's before you know it!

Well, 257.8 this morning. Today is going to be a high calorie day with beer and nachos on the menu for dinner. I'll only have about 45 minutes to get in a quick C25K and a few squats and plank before heading out to some crazy friends house for the evening. I am working the bar at the "King of Kielbasa" tomorrow, from what I hear everyone just gets really drunk and has a real good time! I like working those kinds of events

Halfway through the week guys

Last edited by Silverfire; 02-05-2014 at 11:09 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:54 AM   #147  

S/C/G: 284/See Ticker/170

Weighed in at 268.0 again this morning, but then wandered around the house for a while and hopped back on the scale before my shower and was 267.4. Hoping that the latter was the right weight but logged the first one anyway, just to be safe.

It snowed another 3" this morning with a couple more inches to go this afternoon. Makes getting around so hard because people pretend that they've never seen a snowflake before, freak out, and drive like maniacs.

It can be April any time now.
VikingBride2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:41 PM   #148  
FIGHTER

S/C/G: 296/TICKER/178

Height: 5'5''

Weekly weigh-in clocked me at 267 - this decade is going to drag o.o
CharityMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 315/311/240

Goodbye my friends! Time for me to head to the 240s thread! Hope to see you all there soon!
Kate79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:50 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 296/292/155

Height: 5'4 1/2

Why did I take a break, why, why, why? Ah, well . . . At least (unlike other times in my life, I didn't undo _all_ my hard work. I kept reminding myself, I AM NOT DIETING, I eat better/move more for my health . . . so I'm up a little from when I disappeared because of <insert random excuses that we can all make here> , but I'm happy to be back. Checking in--and seeing everyone else go through the same temptations and struggles--and CELEBRATIONS--that I go through is really encouraging and motivating.

Kick some butt in February and have fun doing it!

Last edited by EvieBaby; 02-06-2014 at 03:53 PM.
EvieBaby is offline   Reply With Quote