Old 12-01-2013, 09:26 AM   #106  
Mum of 3G

S/C/G: 280/275.2/199

Height: 5'5"

HI Shelly! Join us crazy gals!

I can not understand how this happening to me!!! I have been super good and have been eating very well and went up 4 lbs in 3 days. I don't friggin get it!
VGibs1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #107  
Mum of 3G

S/C/G: 280/275.2/199

I'm having a super emotional eating day. We found a property that was my absolute dream come true. A small farmhouse with 5 bedrooms, heated by wood, with 16 acres and a huge beautiful barn. We went to look at it yesterday and even though it was pretty beat up inside I was falling in love with it by the second. Then we came to find out that because it was a foreclosure the bank wasn't entertaining any offers that were not a direct sale, meaning we couldn't put the offer based on when we could sell our house. I was devastated. I don't think I have gone an hour without crying since we were there. I actually cursed at the real estate agent and asked why the **** she wouldn't have told me that before going to see it. I had actually looked at this property before and had my eye on it for years. I am just heartbroken. My Mom keeps saying, if it's meant to be then it will happen. But I keep asking why something feels so very right has to go so very wrong.

And then yesterday...we are celebrating mine and a friends birthday this weekend by going to fancy hotel and out to dinner. Well my best friend is joining me and yesterday she kept gushing about all those cute new clothes she had bought. I was already pretty upset by the house deal falling through and then I got even more angry because I can't afford new clothes, what with receiving no child support last month I'll be lucky to get food on the table let alone buy anything new, and nothing in my town is plus sized. So I kind of rudely said "Well it must be nice to afford new clothes, nothing in this town would fit my fat ***." So I went to see if I had anything at all that I could even squeeze into as since I had the baby I've pretty much been living in yoga pants. And even my fattest of fat jeans won't fit. So I cancelled my dinner reservation and gave it to another friend of mine because I don't even have pants to wear for the dinner. I know it sounds like first world problems...but it's my world, and nothing is going my way today.
VGibs1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 292/265/180

Height: 6'

Well, I'm back after a long break from work. I was really proud of myself for being able to be in control over Thanksgiving where there was stress and food surrounding me I'm around 269-270 this morning so I'm going to try and clearly get to the 260's this week. I start WW tomorrow and am really excited about that.

Hope you all have a great day.

Vgibs - hang in there girl. Sending lots of air hugs your way
junebug44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 275/275/160

Hi again!! Thank you for your welcomes Smsdreamer and VGibs, great to be hear and have the support of people who are really doing it!

VGibs, I know what you mean - my husband luckily hasn't swapped me for a younger model (I'm 25 and so is his new girlfriend) but he has swapped me for a much thinner one. So much for loving me as I am....but I shouldn't be bitter, I think I got a lucky escape as I get more intelligent conversation out of my youngest daughter who's 3.

I'm a new member myself Shelley but welcome to the thread, I think the support on here is going to help me out so much!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? I had my mom and sister over and we all cooked together which was so lovely. I weighed myself today and I haven't lost anything but I'm happy to just be maintaining after the holidays. This week is going to be different though, no more excuses!!

Have a great week everyone!!
SoSally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #110  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone. I haven't been posting much with the holiday and being away from a computer a lot. I weighed at 287 today, so that's better. I don't know how it went down at all as I wasn't being very good.....

I didn't make it to the gym. Again. I know that I am just afraid to go, but I need to get in the door. Gotta get over it and put up with the initial pain again so that I can get back on track.

Welcome to everyone. I haven't been here that long myself, just cracking into the 280's. Hope everyone has a good week.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #111  

Height: 5'2"

Hello everyone~Welcome to all the new people! After having a loss after Thanksgiving, I seem to have gained 2 lbs this week! YIKES! Have to start paying more attention to what I put in my mouth.
Lindy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #112  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Hey everyone; just a quick check in...holding MAJOR water weight no way I ate an extra 10k cals per day...hopefully its gone by wed.
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 353/340/299 (for now)

Hey everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashnl View Post

I didn't make it to the gym. Again. I know that I am just afraid to go, but I need to get in the door. Gotta get over it and put up with the initial pain again so that I can get back on track....
I wished we lived in the same city as I would go with you. I feel the same way when it comes to the gym so I end up not going (and haven't been). I'm paying $10 a month for nothing.
Dreamgyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #114  

Hey V Gibs, I'm sorry, I didn't see your post yesterday! So sorry to hear about your house deal falling through and all your other problems - I hope things start going your way soon! As for the lack of shopping options in your town - it absolutely ****s I know!! I hope despite everything you have a good birthday, sending you birthday hugs from me!
Old 12-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #115  

Good morning! Hope everyone is doing well...

Sally - I know what you mean about maintaining over Thanksgiving. I stayed about the same and was really happy about that actually. I've found that the key to my success will not be being perfect, but being persistent. In the past, I get caught up on big numbers every week (which you know how long that lasts) until I hit a "no loss week" and throw in the towel. We can do this!

Vgibs - hope you are having a good day

dreamer - That thanksgiving salt will be flushed in no time!

Today I start WW. I'm a little nervous but am really excited too. I'll let you know how it goes Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 12-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #116  

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone! Back down to 272.2 today. Not sure why I went up so much over the weekend but glad to be headed down the right direction again today. Maybe today I will actually stay on plan today. Hope everyone has a great day!
Lindy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #117  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi all. Nothing new to report. I woke up in time to go to the gym, but didn't go. Tomorrow.... How about you Dreamgrl?

Lindy: glad it came back down for you!

junebug: Good luck with WW!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #118  

Thanks Slash! Hey I want to get in on the workout for tomorrow! I have been slacking big time. I'll commit to getting myself moving tomorrow if you do You in dreamgirl?

WW went really well. I've never felt judged despite getting myself all psyched out before I go know that I definitely have to be the largest person that they've ever weighed in before I managed to lose over 2 pounds over thanksgiving week according to their scale so I'll take it!!!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #119  

Hey junebug, glad to hear WW went well, and well done for losing over Thanksgiving!!

Stayed on plan Monday but kind let it go a little yesterday - today will be different though - I started how I mean to go on with cereal and fruit for breakfast and I've made myself a salad to take for a late lunch at work!

Last edited by SoSally; 12-04-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 275/275/150

Mind if I join you all? My name's Michelle and I just started on here. I'm at 275 lbs right now and really want to make it down to 150'ish. I'm getting over a pretty bad sinus infection, so my workouts this week have been pretty lacking (dealing with horrible headaches/buzzing in ear due to all the gunk in my head). Hoping to really step it up again next week.
CincyShell is offline   Reply With Quote