Old 01-20-2014, 11:44 AM   #181  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone! Weighed in at 288.2 today, so I'm glad to be in this group. I hope it is a short stay, of course, on my way down, but glad to be out of 290's. Just trying to keep up with exercise and calorie counting!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 03:47 PM   #182  
FIGHTER

S/C/G: 296/TICKER/178

Height: 5'5''

I work in a group home and our scale always says the same thing as my doctors scale does.

Well today I had my one month check-in with my doctor on my weight management, so even though I will be weighing in on Wednesday as usual I was still really excited to be down a pound!

I love getting to move my ticker down. =)
CharityMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:45 AM   #183  

Height: 5'2"

Well I finally am getting back on track. Back down to 270.2 today. So excited! It feels good when the scale is going down. The only problem is to keep it going down.
Welcome to all the new people. Wishing you all success!
Lindy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:58 AM   #184  
Diane

So, I barely kept under my calorie goal yesterday. I had spin class in the morning and had my usual breakfast, but I was hungry most of the day. I think with the intensity of spin class, I might need to have a slightly bigger breakfast so that I'm not hungry all day long. I had a pretty big dinner, more than I should have, but fortunately was under my calorie goal by 20. I can't push it like that again.

And then, at night, I felt too full. Must do some tweaking, I guess.
Old 01-24-2014, 02:17 AM   #185  
FIGHTER

I've had a few great days with calorie counting and going to the gym after work each day -

Scale says 273

I know I'll probably be impatient with every weight decade but I really want to hit 267 - that'd be 10% body weight gone. UUUUGGGH GO FASTER!! haha

Still proud of myself and these forums for motivation and all of you =)

Last edited by CharityMarie; 01-24-2014 at 08:01 PM.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:20 AM   #186  
heavenleighstar

S/C/G: 332/320/220

Height: 5'4

Congrats Charity! way to go!

It is TOM for me and I know I am retaining water I weigh daily but this month I am staying away from the scale bc I cant handle the numbers this month. Usually I still weigh even when its the TOM but this month I know my pysch cant handle it so ill wait it out. I think it bc I was doing so well and proud of the fact that the scale finally changed. I cant bare to see those numbers right now.
I had a bad day yesterday and went over my calorie intake bc i let my cravings get the best of me. I told myself I will give myself one day to splurge and get right back on the horse today. So today and from now on I will be under my calorie intake. I cant give up Im so ready to get out of the 280s! To see the the 270s will be a sweet victory for me. The weird part is I was in the 270s when I was pregnant with my first child that was almost 16 years ago. I mean I lost weight and have gotten smaller than that before but I distinctly remember the 270s bc the doctor made a comment about my weight and my weight gain when I was in my last trimester. So although 270s is a far cry from where I want to be it is also a jump from the 310 I had allowed myself to get.
I just need to buckle down and do this! The summer and spring time is coming soon and I want to be ready even if I am not exactly where I want to be when spring/summer hit I will still be totally different from where I was last year. This makes me happy and proud of myself for actually doing it. Some days this calorie counting is hard others I hate to say it it is easy as pie bc I dont feel deprived and nothing is ever really off limits this makes me feel better bc I have the control not this monster of a diet that tells me what I can and cant have.

Cheers to the wonderful people of the 280s and 270s we can do this!!!!! Here's to seeing you on the down swoop!!! Bc I will be in the 260s forum next!! Just writing that gets me excited! Keep up the great work!☆☆☆☆★★☆

Last edited by skinnyki; 01-24-2014 at 04:28 AM.
skinnyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 11:12 AM   #187  
Diane

Good job, Charity!! Nice number!!

Skinnyki, you can do it!! And, you're so right, spring and summer are coming. Hard to hide fat under fewer clothes!! It's funny that you mentioned your current weight being a reminder for you. I stepped on the scale today and it showed 287 (not official for me until Monday's weigh in, so I'm not changing my ticker), and I couldn't figure out why that number stood out to me. Until I realized that it was my previous starting weight from before. Glad I'm back to it, I guess. But that was a lot of effort to re-lose the stupid weight again.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:42 AM   #188  
heavenleighstar

Slashnl the good thing is that u did something abt it. Keep up the good work!

The past 2 days have been hard calorie wise. I have been over and it sucks im afraid to get on the scale bc I dnt want to see the water weight and gain from the TOM. so I decided to take a break. Hopefully today will be better my goal to is to stay under 1800 calories and drink all 10 glasses of my water. Its a constant struggle but I can and will do this I cant wait to get out of the 280s. You have no idea how bad I want this.

Nsv-yesterday as I was cleaning my favorite sweats were falling off of me. It felt great although I know it looked awful. So I am losing despite my bad eating the past few days. I also noticed thay my clothing is getting loose. I had to go down a size in my work scrubs which is great!
Old 01-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #189  

Height: 5'2"

Back down to 270 this morning. We'll see what the scale says at WW tomorrow. My hubby is going in for knee surgery tomorrow so hoping that I can go and weigh in. Hoping to lose some more while he is home. We tend to eat out a lot and I told the kids that while daddy is home fro work we will need to cut back on the eating out thing. Thinking that will help a lot although I do try to eat healthy when we go out but sometimes I just want to east something fattening. The snow here is also a deterrent. The roads were so bad yesterday that we did not go out for the last time before his surgery. Hoping that the snow starts to calm down here. Not used to having snow every few days.
Lindy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:17 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

Lindy, I hope your hubby's surgery goes well. I know how stressful that can be. During our engagement my husband had to have disc replacement surgery on his back.

I only lost .2 pounds this week, but I did have to eat out a couple days during the week, so I'm guessing a lot of the lack of loss was water retention, as I didn't make bad choices overall.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:01 AM   #191  
Diane

I lost 1.4 pounds last week. I'm pretty happy with that, although I'd love to see it go down faster. But, I had a good week of staying mostly on plan and exercising. I'm just really glad to put a little distance between me and 290. I love the thought of getting into the 270's. Went to spin class today. It is getting better each time I go and I don't feel like I'm going to die anymore. But it is still hard!
Old 01-27-2014, 05:34 PM   #192  
FIGHTER

I'm addicted to weighing myself every day at work but my official weigh day is on Wednesdays ...

But today the scale told me 270 so with any luck by wednesday I'll shimmy on down to the next decade thread. I'll keep ya posted =D
Old 01-28-2014, 10:52 AM   #193  
Diane

Yay, Charity! Hope that number goes down for you!

I went to Body Pump today and I'm feeling the pain. I missed it on Thursday, so I think that might have caused a little of it.

It's so hard to be patient about losing. You just want to see immediate results! But, that's when you can get off track too, so need to stay focused and disciplined. I guess.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:59 PM   #194  
heavenleighstar

Im stil up a pound or two boping it is water weight from that TOM and I will go down soon. Fingers crossed my eating habits were bad this time. Not going to give up I just need to be patient it will go down. One day at a time.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:40 AM   #195  
FIGHTER

Down to 269 - I'm going to move down to the next decade.. I know I've been sole focus on my weight loss (diet and gym 5x a week) and I am painfully aware that I've been losing my weight pretty fast.. I already know it's going to take way longer to move out of the next thread. I hope to catch you all there, thank you so much for keeping me on point every day!