Weekly weigh in ... June 30-July 5

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Another lb done..
  • Hi,
    I'm at 219, which is 37 lbs total. I've fluctuated so much...still up from the week before last week, but half a pound less than less week...at least it's going down.

Sherry
  • After the 4 pound unexplainable and very depressing gain last week, I changed things around some. Now I'm still eating the 850 calories a day, but it's all protein, no carbs, and the weight is just falling off again. Very excited. So close to Onderland!! I also got into my size 14 jeans this weekend!
  • Down 2 more pounds...WOOHOO...I am now into the 220's.

LMWI = 231
    TMWI = 229
  • Everyone's doing great! I'm down, too. Can't remember what I posted last time, but I'm 1/2 a pound down from a couple of weeks ago. With the prednisone and general funeral eating, I was pleasantly suprised this morning with the loss!
  • I'm in at 360 lbs -- starting Optifast today and going off caffiene as well. Should make for a pleasant week...
  • Wow! Everyone is doing awsome! I'm down 2 lbs. this week to 175 lbs. Now if I can manage to take off 12.5 lbs. each month for the next two months I will reach my goal weight of 150 lbs. and will have lost a total of 170 lbs. in 1 year. I know it seems a little much but I'm sure it can be done and I'm gonna go for it! Wish me luck!

Beverly
  • I am at 223 and am pretty thrilled to be mentally healthy again.
  • I lost another pound, down to 218.

38 lbs total...but I cheated like crazy yesterday, so I'm not going back on the scale til next week!

Jennelle, I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Sherry
  • Scale @ the Dr's last Thursday said 296--that is usually 10-15# heavier than the "usual" weigh-in scale.

We have a scale here in the bathroom just like @ the dr's--just got on it & it says 294.5!!!!

So I'm down a pound and a half from last week. Can't wait to see what my "usual" scale says.
  • Down 2.8 yippppyyyyy!!!
  • I'm up .8 this week, and not disappointed a bit--thrilled actually that it wasn't more, considering we had deep fried macaroni & cheese nuggets, mini corn dogs, fried mushrooms & califlower, and lots of other junk on vacation. The upshot was that since we were on the gulf coast in Florida, seafood was the plan for every night's supper. Yummy! Can't wait to go back! And also looking forward to a good loss next week!
  • what are deep fried macaroni and cheese nuggets?? I think i've just gained 3 pounds reading that.
  • Matt, you are so funny that I just read these to posts out loud to my husband.

You crack me up!

Yes, Daners, you made this new Atkins dieter salivate!
  • I am now at 276lbs. I think that is down 2 from the last time I checked.

Bella23