Old 03-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #496  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

I hear ya, BuffieLynn! Work stress killed me all last year, and yes, coming here has helped. You're doing so well! Almost to OnderLand!

Aw!! Thanks, RiotGirl! Did I mention I live with teenagers? Plus I work with AHs, which is an A#1 cause of stress. I n̶e̶ve̶r̶ rarely feel appreciated in RL (boohoo, woe is me, and all that stuff), so thanks for the compliment.

Well....I'm not as close to OnderLand as it would seem.... I'm up 3 (for no good reason) since the lowest weigh-in on Tue, and I refuse to move the ticker. I'm thinking of changing my screen name to Tartarus as I've renamed my scale Tantalus. (His old name was *@*$%*#!)

Well, big poops do not translate to weight loss.
Starvation has not translated to weight loss.
Absolutely losing my mind.......weight loss?
(Oh, how I WISH I could hibernate!)

Bear with me Ladies! I'm going off the rails on a crazy train!....cause I'm LOSING it!

haha...I think I'll put that in my siggy!!!
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:27 PM   #497  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Booooooooooooo!!!!!...Hiss!........., Now that I got that out of the way. 219.2 today....At first I was heavily upset about the weigh-in, but suddenly it occurred to me just as I was clicking on this thread. My TOM is close, so it is his fault...feels better to blame someone else--doesn't it ??
On another note, is there anybody else who is a hermit crab like me? I have a birthday party I have been invited to, I said no, but then got threatened by the "inviter", they grumbled that I shouldn't be like that and that they would camp outside my door and drive me to the party ... I am antisocial by choice and I hate almost all forms of social gatherings, but if you met me without really "knowing" me, you wouldn't think I was or did--at least that is what everyone says. I am such a contradiction. Okay done with my .
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:53 PM   #498  
AAD
Aida ~ Slow but steady ~

S/C/G: 229/229/159

1/30 = 218.5
2/12 = 216.9
2/19 = 216.9
2/26 = 216.8
3/5 = 216.7
3/7 = 216.7 Lost 0# this week
AAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:42 AM   #499  

S/C/G: 220/191/150

Height: 5'1"

I got some really adorable measuring spoons today. They look like different kinds of berries, got them at world market. It's a lot more fun to count calories now that I actually want to use my measuring tools instead of just splashing a bunch of olive oil into a pan, squinting at it, and proclaiming it to be "probably a tablespoon". I feel like they're the kitchen version of buying cute workout clothes to motivate yourself to go the gym more often, haha.

I saw some really cute themed measuring stuff while I was googling, like owls, geese, flowers, hedgehogs, and cats.
OwlBeRightThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #500  
"Evolution Required"

Hi Ladies!

Sooooo--I was completely correct! It was TOM, he again is sooner than expected, I lost my typical pound right at the start of TOM 217.8 . So March may actually be good too, being that my "roaming TOM" has placed himself at the beginning of the month. So now I can avoid the TOM related drama that happens towards the end of the month when I am trying to reach my goals .
Oh and I ended up going to the birthday party which started at like 9pm, I didn't get there until like 10--who gets to parties on time?? I actually.....had fun . I almost didn't go, kept trying to come up with excuses, but my friend and sister (I still can't get over the fact that she has grown up and we can hang out now!) kept bothering me and doing what they called "checking in" all day.

OwlBeRightThere I would actually like something cute like that. I am a cal counter too. So yeah measuring cups and spoons all day for me too .
Old 03-08-2014, 03:20 PM   #501  
JAYNE

S/C/G: 276/251/150

Weight today 211.4. It has been bouncing up and down lately but it is the lowest it's been for a while so hoping that it will continue the trend. Weight loss this week 2.6 lbs so I will take that. I have been working hard at the track all week so maybe that is the result.
jillybean2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:03 PM   #502  
"Evolution Required"

We passed our 500 post limit. I took the liberty to start a new one, I hope you guys don't mind .

Two-teens Into One-derland, a Land of Wonder! New Thread