One Reason to Stay on Plan Today - October

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Post here each day: What is your reason that you will stick to your plan today?
  • I will stay on plan today because I would really like have lost 10 pounds before the one-month mark of my "diet reboot."
  • Because my plan is working!
  • Because I have regained enough of the weight I worked so hard to lose in the first place.
  • because every time I lose I feel better...why would I want to feel worse!!
  • Because I'm tired of seeing that same number on the scale.

Hey NEMom!
  • Because I want to feel better when I look at the scale tomorrow morning and not be worried of not having a positive change in the numbers
  • Because I am (reluctantly) going wedding dress shopping this Saturday. And it makes a difference if I have eaten well and exercised well for the past few days - if not obvious physically, it still helps me mentally and emotionally.
  • cause everyone at work is commenting on the weight loss and telling me not to stop!
  • I'll feel so much better stepping on my scale tomorrow. If there's any fluctuation upward, I'll know it's not a real gain.
  • This is one day towards a healthy life.
  • Because I feel like I've lost control of so much in my life in this year: losing an aunt to cancer who was more a mom to me than my own, failing a class in nursing school because I lost the will to move on with my life even for a little while and couldn't study, recently being dumped by an ex for someone else... I feel at least I have control over what I put into my mouth and make better choices. And I feel more strong about my resolve to eat better than I ever have in the past. Maybe because I feel like this control I currently have is the only thing keeping me emotionally grounded at the moment.
  • Because I feel so good about it this time around. I finally have the resolve to succeed, something I didn't have before.
  • Because I went to an all-you-can-eat buffet for dinner last night.
  • Because it feels good to be in control of myself again.