Old 09-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default Old Navy Canada PLUS SIZE

It's FINALLY happened!!!

I don't know how many years I waited, and now I don't need it! grrr! hahah but I still think it's AWESOME that Old Navy CANADA now has their PLUS SIZED CLOTHING available ONLINE

GRRRR it's still ONLINE for most places, they want our money they just don't want overweight people in the actual STORE I guess!!

I wanted to buy some stuff for my sister and wondered if anyone has worn Old Navy Plus Sized stuff, if the sizes are true or if they run small??

The shipping looks AMAZING! FREE in Canada for purchases over $50 (which is easy, who's kidding who) and FREE RETURNS, can't beat it!!

Just thought I'd let my fellow Canucks know of this awesome development in case you didn't know
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #2  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

I feel very grateful to Old Navy for carrying plus size clothes and online! Definitely helped me out in general and in some tight spots. Their sales can also be pretty fantastic.

From my experience, the sizes do not run small. Of course, this is entirely relative to the other stores where I've shopped, but those are also places like Addition-Elle, Reitmans, etc. I hope this helps!
belovedspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 327/239.6/199

Height: 5'5"

Came just as I was able to fit into their 2x stuff! Still think it is good and their sales and shipping are great. Plus stuff seems a bit pricier than their regular stuff but I guess that is normal.
Unicorn67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #4  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

UPDAT:

Her order and arrived and she gave me fashion show -- their sizing runs very BIG actually, roomy and really LONG. She's about 5'7 and a sweater was almost down to her knees that on the webside was hip length LOL

Just to keep in mind!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote