Old 09-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #16  

S/C/G: sig

Height: 5'10"

Congrats! I put 220 as my initial goal because I think the ticker would be overwhelming if it were much lower which would only discourage me. When I am smaller, I tend to get very active and honestly can't see myself ever weighing less than maybe 190 (even as a snotty thing, I prefer the way a size 14 woman looks to a size 8 when at my height) so I will reassess when I get there. And I WILL get there. SOON. Lol.
Sunday115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #17  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Thanks!

I think it definitely helps to break things down into smaller chunks. I was on a roll last year, and one of the things that really helped was creating monthly goals. Given the amount I'd already lost along with the rate I was currently hitting, I wasn't guaranteed to lose every week no matter how on-plan I stayed due to fluctuations that had nothing to do with fat. But I shot for losing 5 pounds per month, and I was typically pretty close with that. It didn't feel like much at first but it really adds up over the course of several months!

Anyway, I can totally understand not wanting to be overwhelmed with such a far-off goal. My ultimate goal has always been 150 since it's a nice round number that my doctors have given me for years, but I really have no clue how I'll look or feel anywhere below 200. And I definitely plan on getting under 200 next year no matter what! At 210-215 I found I was a 16w, but I'm an apple so I'd mainly like to get my waist curving in rather than out.

You're a bit taller than me and I bet you'll love getting down to 190.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote