Is your ticker accurate???

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Mine isn't. I haven't updated it in about a month. I'll update tomorrow when I restart my weight loss commitment.

So lets be honest, is your ticker accurate???
  • I've lost more than what my ticker says. I intend to update it every month or so. Too much hassle to update it for every kg that I lose.
  • No, not accurate, I haven't weighed in almost 3 months but am going to weigh tomorrow and will update the ticker. Although I highly doubt it will vary either direction by more than 5 pounds, as my clothing fits about the same as it used to.
  • Not at the moment, but not very far from it... I think, not completely sure. Gonna make it accurate without changing it in short time I hope
  • I'm not able to have one in my signature yet, but I've made one and I use it. I love updating it every week after I weigh in, it's usually the first thing I do after I step on the scale. When I can have it here, it will still be accurate.. whether I'm proud of my loss or less than proud of a gain, it will hold me accountable.
  • -
  • Mine is accurate every Monday, which is when I update it. Right now, it slightly overstates my weight.
  • I just updated mine.
  • Mine is newly updated, and was only off by 2 pounds before I updated it. I was originally updating it EVERY DAY, but now I try to update once a week.
  • Mine is usually within 2-3 pounds of actual weight.
  • Nope...well...probably not. I've refused to look at it this month. I had planned on looking again tomorrow and properly updating then, so this thread came at the right time. thanks!
  • Mine is up-to-date. When losing, I update my often, when gaining................
  • Yes... I update after weigh ins on Wednesday and Saturday
  • I update it weekly at the only time I weigh in these days, so unfortunately . . . yes. It's rising more quickly than I would like it to in the past month or so. I can't complain as I'm still in a healthy range for the pregnancy, but I can't keep this rate up on through December or I'll go well beyond it!
  • My tickers are almost always current and accurate. The only exception being, I don't adjust the daily ticker up. It stays low until I get down there again. Today is the lowest I've achieved.