I had a dream last night...

• I had a dream last night about frozen yogurt. I had a dream that I had red velvet cake flavored fro-yo in a waffle cone, with little bits of white chocolate in it. And I spent a good twenty minutes enjoying the cool sweetness of the yogurt and the flaky blandness of the cone, contrasting and complementing one another in taste and texture. I had a freakin' dream about eating a frozen yogurt cone, in realistic detail. No dragons, or imaginary quests. There was no treasure at the bottom of the cone. Nope, I was just eating frozen yogurt for 20 minutes.

This might be the stupidest dream I've ever had.
  • Lucky you it was just a dream! I take care with my dreams as for me they can be precursors for real life. I used to smoke and several times I quit I would dream about smoking again. It was often not long after that I would be smoking again!

So if you get the urge for frozen yoghurt in the awake world, keep in mind I told you this and avoid!
  • I had food dreams ALL through my July Whole30. I thought I was losing my mind! When I was awake I never wanted/craved off-plan foods, but I sure did dream about them all night long!
  • I don't even LIKE foods that are supposed to taste like other foods. If I get frozen yogurt, I usually get the plain tart kind and mix in some fruit. If I want to taste red velvet cake, I'll just buy a cake.

I think it's a bizarre reaction of my brain and body finally realizing I'm doing low carb for real. I've never had a food dream before, and it was weird.
  • Sounds yummy!
  • hijacking your thread op, but ian I hope you are right, because I dreamed I dropped like 100lbs overnight haha
  • lol. I've had food dreams. They can be amazing and bizarre all at once.
  • I had food dreams too from time to time while I was losing weight. The weird thing was how detailed they were. I would wake up positive I had just eaten.

Insomnia cured me of this problem!