3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   long time no hear from (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/28624-long-time-no-hear.html)

icewoman 06-19-2003 02:46 PM

long time no hear from

Hello all, I guess it's been a while since I posted. I don't know how many of you remember me and what I have been going through but to sum it up life has been really bad for me until recently. This last week has been a real uplift for me. My daycare lady has been trying to set me up with this guy her husband works for. This has been around 6 months. I was not ready and he was not ready. Well i guess this last weekend she told me this guy asked why she didn't invite me camping with the group. So she gave me his phone number and whalla I am going out Saturday. He is a real cool guy. I found out we went to school together and he has 2 kids of his own and 1 that is like a step child. My weight issues are not getting much better but I am hoping this gives me a boost. So far I have been so busy since my ex sil is getting married tomorrow and my son is in it so I am taking him to rehersal and getting clothes. That has been running all over. But this next week I hope to start up again. I hope to post more. Take care all.

Goddess Jessica 06-19-2003 05:03 PM

Welcome Back! Have fun on your date! And be sure to come back with all the juicy details! :)

mthrgoos68 06-19-2003 05:14 PM

Oh yes, details, details!! I'm so glad that things are looking up for you. Come back and post often and let us help get you through the tough times.

SuchAPrettyFace 06-19-2003 05:44 PM

Welcome back Tamara, glad to hear things are looking up for you!

anagram 06-20-2003 11:41 AM

I sure do remember all you've been through in the last year or so and am happy life looks a bit brighter. Hope it works out well.

icewoman 06-21-2003 11:58 AM

Well just a note. Friday night I had my ex sil wedidng to go to and a dance. I asked Richard to join me. He came to the dance we left at 1am and went to my place to talk where it was quiter. We talked until 5am and I had to work today at 6am. I took a shower after he left and laid on the bed. big mistake. 8:30 am I got to work. Which is OK I have a flexable working environment. We are going out again tonight and tomorrow we are taking the kids to the lake and maybe fishing. He is talking long road and I am kind of scared of the long road. Just a note Richard and I were friends in high school and in the last 10 years I have seen him twice and talked with him. I didn't realize this until we met last night. Take care all.

missaprylj 06-21-2003 02:19 PM

Woooohoooooo!!!! Welcome back and good luck with EVERYTHING!! Post often! :D -Apryl

hillary29 06-22-2003 11:39 AM

Welcome Back :)