3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Dream a Little Dream. . . (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/28525-dream-little-dream.html)

Sheila53 06-16-2003 12:54 PM

Dream a Little Dream. . .

Just to get to know each other a little better, and because I'm a curious person, I was wondering:

If you could be anything you wanted to be when you grow up what would it be? Assume money for college, time, age, etc. is no object.

I want to be a feature writer for a newspaper or write for a magazine--just the stuff I want to write, not what someone else wants me to write. I actually have published some stuff in smaller newspapers. Didn't get paid, but really had fun writing the features.

How about you?

Sandi 06-16-2003 01:24 PM

I would like to be working somewhere in the jewelry industry. Maybe selling. I could have done that. But I chose to be home on nights and weekends.

Goddess Jessica 06-16-2003 01:30 PM

Fairy Princess, of course.

Barring that, I'd love to be a writer. Novels, short story, plays. It's my passion.

Charbar 06-16-2003 02:46 PM

I love to study the weather!! I would be a storm chaser!!!!
I visit weather.com as much as here! I'm such a geek :D

Inca's Momma 06-16-2003 03:00 PM

I want to be a veterinarian. Still may do that someday.

Daners 06-16-2003 06:41 PM

I would love Samantha Brown's job, she hosts all those shows on the Travel Channel, Great Hotels and such.

that or Paige Davis's job, doing the whole Trading Spaces thing, and never being able to wear the same shirt twice for work...I could so handle that :)

missaprylj 06-16-2003 08:01 PM

I want to be a lawyer when I grow up, novelist on the side. :D
Eventually, I'd like to advance to being a prosecutor or District Attorney from lawyer though. :D -Apryl

soiley 06-16-2003 08:22 PM

I want to be that gal on the "$40 A Day" show on Food Network. She gets paid to travel all over the world and eat. :lol:

matt_H 06-16-2003 08:40 PM

call me geeky, but i would love to write travel books. Maybe doing something like what Bill Bryson does in his books. How bad could it be to get paid to travel the world?

rochemist 06-16-2003 09:25 PM

If I could do whatever I wanted and I assume my study would be no problem. I would like to be a speech writer or a movie critic. Then if I had time I would study art and engines, car engines. I always thought Toyota technician would be cool. Drawing engines might be neat too. Technical services could be fun where I wore a suit and had to look sexy everyday. Theatre actress would be like free therapy. Or how about a stewardess on International Flights and see the world. Too many things, not enough money or time.

Miss Chris

Raelynn 06-16-2003 11:10 PM

I would be a singer, I love to sing. :)

I would also love to be a doctor.

boiaby 06-17-2003 12:21 AM

I would be a singer, if I could sing;). Otherwise I would be a L&D nurse or an OBGYN. Delivering babies would be amazing!

Beverly

Leenie 06-17-2003 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Raelynn
I would be a singer, I love to sing. :)

I would also love to be a doctor.

Me too !!

A singing doctor would be my wish :lol:
Or a singing teacher.

Although I'd love to dance and play an instrument too.

BA99TJ 06-17-2003 10:15 AM

My "dreams" are tied.
I would want to be a vet. Although having to put animals to sleep would make me very sad.
OR
I would want to be a horse trainer. :)

dowsx4 06-17-2003 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by boiaby
I would be a singer, if I could sing;). Otherwise I would be a L&D nurse or an OBGYN. Delivering babies would be amazing!

Beverly

ME TOO!