Old 08-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #91  
Momof4

S/C/G: 317/*ticker*/198

Height: 5'6"

CONGRATULATIONS PNK! I hope to be seeing you soon!

I changed my ticker this morning. Not happy about it, but I'm being honest with myself. I hope to shed this extra water and be closer to where I was last week by the weekend. No cheats for me. I want to thrive. MFP is being a bit of a challenge to figure out. I guess lose it was laid out a little easier. I'll figure it out though. For the first time in about 2 weeks, I DIDN'T have a late night snack. Woohoo!

Last edited by Nagazim; 08-07-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Nagazim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:44 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 280/278/180

Height: 5'8"

pnkrckpixikat I'm happy for you, and yes of course we want you to visit us! Just don't move back in
Only Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #93  
Starting out Huge

S/C/G: 255/244.8/125

Height: 5'2"

Hey everyone. This is my first post outside the introductions. I'm starting out at 255 so I'm hoping that my first week will be a big one! Let's move on to the 240's y'all!
mjmelwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:19 PM   #94  

Welcome mjmelwel, I'm just now getting to the 250's and hopefully those 260's are behind me forever. 240's here we come!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #95  

S/C/G: HW:336/CW:236/GW:175

Height: 5' 7"

Cool

Welcome mjmelwel

Congratulations pnkrckpixikat!!! Hopefully I'll catch up to you soon.

nagazim - I feel your pain. I hate changing my stats when it's going the wrong direction, but if we look at the big picture we are still on the downward trend. We just have to keep doing the best we can and when we look back in a year we will see just how far we've come. I also use that MFP app on my phone. Even though I mostly just count carbs I do try to keep a close eye on my calories. Plus they say just keeping a food journal alone can help you lose weight.

As for me, I was down 2 pounds today from yesterday, but that's still up 2 pounds from a few days ago. I'm hoping to, at the very least, be where I was at last Friday's weigh in. Of course it would be really nice to have lost some, but after gaining nearly 5 pounds I'll be lucky just to get back to where I was. I still don't understand how I gained like that, but it is what it is.

Happy hump day everyone!
mandydawn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/130

Hello all!
I've been hoping to join a progress thread since first joining here, and I thought I would finally jump in!
Today I weighed 266.5, I hadn't weighed myself in a few days (busy mornings and a being a bit frustrated with my scale!), and I'm glad to see that my scale finally changed to under 267. (Even if it is only .5 of a pound, haha!)

mandydawn77 and nagazim, I can say I feel your pain as well. After reaching 267, for a short amount of time my scale jumped up to 269-270 and wouldn't budge at all. It can be so frustrating! But like mandy said, if you look at the big picture you're still losing, and you can't let a little bump in the road get you down! I'm sure the scale will start on downward trend again soon.
levoguette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #97  
Momof4

mjmelwel & levoguette it's great to have you both!

Congratulations to the losses (even if some of us are "relosing" it lol) Hopefully we're all on a downward tread towards our goals.

I'm feeling a lot better today. That weigh in yesterday just really threw me for a loop. At least it was less today. I'm still chugging water, hoping to be closer to where I was. It's extremely discouraging to currently be trying to reach an already attained goal. Now I just want to push through it all. I'm ready to hit my next mini goal too! I'd like to be around 235 by Halloween. FX!
Old 08-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #98  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Only Believe!

I wish you a SUPER BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!! I hope you really do have a truly wonderful day!!!

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 08-08-2013 at 07:37 AM.
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Welcome mjmelwel & levoguette!

Happy Birthday Only Believe! It is going to be a great one.

I finally got the scale to go down. 252.6 this morning!

Pnkrck way to go!!! Hopefully I will be moving to the next thread soon.

Nagazim and Mandydawn don't get discouraged. The scale will move soon I am sure. I think sometimes weight is like a train. It rolls back just a little to gather steam for the charge ahead.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #100  

You are so sweet wannaskipandlaugh I hope you have a whoosh day!!

Now that I've reached the 250's I've noticed my mind has switched to thinking about the 240's. It will take me a little while but 240's HERE I COME!!!
Old 08-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #101  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post

Happy Birthday Only Believe! It is going to be a great one.

I finally got the scale to go down. 252.6 this morning!
Thank you Mara!
Can you guess what I'm eating for breakfast? I'm not having a party not eating out, but I've had birthday cake on my mind forever since I love sweets so much and haven't had junk foods since may. I picked up some mini cupcakes yesterday and this morning I thought about them and got 2 of them out for breakfast. Guess what?!!! I'm amazed that they are just ok... my taste buds aren't going crazy. I'm not wanting to eat them all.. As a matter of fact I'm still looking at half of the second, wondering if I really want it. LOL I know cupcake for breakfast is so silly!!! I'm thinking I won't have any trouble saying no to the others.

Last edited by Only Believe; 08-08-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #102  
Starting out Huge

S/C/G: 255/244.8/125

Height: 5'2"

Happy birthday Only Believe!!! Happy-last-birthday-ever-in-the-250's!

I weighed in at 253.8 today. I'm itching for those 240's!
mjmelwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! only Believe and thats so awesome that the cupcakes are only meh, makes them easier to resist! I know I find supermarket cakes kinda gross now. The frosting is too sweet and tastes chemical-y. But put a homemade cake in front of me... well I'm better than I USED to be but still not great with the restraint. That just means I rarely bake lol

It looks like a number of you will be following me to the 240's soon! I can't wait! In the meantime I will keep my eye on the thread and offer my support
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #104  

S/C/G: HW:336/CW:236/GW:175

Happy Birthday only believe!

I've been busy this week at work and haven't had too much time to check in, but I try to update daily. This morning the scale kept changing on me. I think the battery needs to be replaced. It ranged from 258 to 260, so I just went with 259 My fingers are crossed that tomorrow I am at least back down to 258 for our weekly weigh in here at work.
mandydawn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #105  
Momof4

Only Believe!!!!

You know, I've realized I don't really like sweets like I used to now. It's only been about 2.5 months since I've eaten them regularly. I still find myself saying "oh sugar is my weakness", but I don't have much sugar at all ever now-a-days. The other night my dad made a homemade chocolate cake and my eyes were drooling. I took one bite of Dh's piece and my eyes nearly crossed it was soooooo rich. I couldn't have eaten it if I wanted to. It didn't really taste good to my taste buds now and I about never got the sharp sweet taste out of my mouth. It was a relief truly since I was convinced once I "treated" myself, I wouldn't be able to stop. Now I know I won't start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandydawn77 View Post

I've been busy this week at work and haven't had too much time to check in, but I try to update daily. This morning the scale kept changing on me. I think the battery needs to be replaced. It ranged from 258 to 260, so I just went with 259 My fingers are crossed that tomorrow I am at least back down to 258 for our weekly weigh in here at work.
Our's had to be replaced once the weights were being all wacky like that. I hope you're under last week's by tomorrow!

Well ladies, the new calories counts and super water flush are working. I'm only 2 lbs away from my lowest this go around. I think last Friday I was around 255. So I guess I've at least caught back up to that. Now to push through. I want to hit 250 so badly! That will be my official lowest in 3 years! Can't wait!

Hope you're all having a great Thursday!