Old 11-04-2013, 09:13 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 267.8/252.2/160

Height: 5'10"

The dreaded TOM is here. Run!!!!
dolphin9006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:41 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Ok.... I'm back... again. After falling off and regaining... again. Not by too much I believe this time. I was doing good until the semester started. But then it fell apart a few weeks in. I had gotten from the low 260s to the mid 240s. Now I'm guessing I'm back to the mid to high 250s. I forgot to weigh this morning before drinking my coffee but I will try to remember tomorrow morning to get an accurate start.

Hopefully I can stay on track this time, especially with birthdays and holidays coming! I am planning to try to stay active on the threads to help me stay on track.
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:16 AM   #498  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

My TOM finally started! Ugh. I've known it was coming all week. I'm glad the scale kept moving though, during PMS. Now I can just relax and eat right without worrying.

Even though I know PMS makes the scale stall a bit I still panic a little bit every time it does, probably because I'm not used to being successful in weight loss and I'm so scared that it's going to just stop working for me any day now.

So it's always a relief when TOM actually starts and I can be 100% sure that's why the scale wasn't moving and then I can just hang out until it ends. The best part is that right after TOM ends I usually drop like 4lbs so I might actually get into the 250's soon!
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #499  

S/C/G: 267.8/252.2/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnkrckpixikat View Post
Ok.... I'm back... again. After falling off and regaining... again. Not by too much I believe this time. I was doing good until the semester started. But then it fell apart a few weeks in. I had gotten from the low 260s to the mid 240s. Now I'm guessing I'm back to the mid to high 250s. I forgot to weigh this morning before drinking my coffee but I will try to remember tomorrow morning to get an accurate start.

Hopefully I can stay on track this time, especially with birthdays and holidays coming! I am planning to try to stay active on the threads to help me stay on track.
I feel your pain. I had lost over 100 pounds years ago and managed to gain 70 again after an accident, so here I am again. If I can do it, than so can you! Keep thinking of how good it felt after you had lost the weight.
dolphin9006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #500  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Dolphin you are so right. It is just hard because this time last year I was right on the border of onderland and then it all fell apart. Then the hating that I went off the edge and regained so much make me depressed and when I'm depressed I want to eat. So I am trying to take it one day at a time and tell myself that I can get back there again.

thewalrus I'll keep my fingers crossed for that whoosh for you!
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:32 AM   #501  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Good morning!!

I have restarted countless times in the past couple of years. All that matters is you get up and keep going.

Today I am at 250.4, which means I can change my avatar to 65lbs lost!!! Today is my daughter's birthday and there will be pizza, candy, and cake. I am going to do my best to avoid all of it.
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:17 AM   #502  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

This post reaches the magic maximum of 500 posts in a thread.

Would some kind soul start the new thread?
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote