HOLY GOODNESS - Cauliflower crust pizza !

• WOW, WOW, WOW, If you have not tried this, you MUST !!! For the record, I DETEST cauliflower, however, after reading many reviews that said it didn't taste like cauliflower, I tried it. I am on medifast and my pizza counted as a lean and green meal. I got the recipe from sandyskitchenadventures.com. Highly recommend !!!
  • I tried a similar recipe the other day and I agree it is pretty good! I also despise cauliflower.
    Another recipe I found was for a mac and cheese casserole recipe that substituted cauliflower in place of pasta, I will see if I can find the recipe and post it on this thread as well. I would recommend it!
  • I've bookmarked the page you gave to go through later, but can you post the recepie or a direct link to it? I'm curious to see how this way done
  • I see 2 recipes for the cauliflower pizza on the site you linked us to- which one did you use? Sounds really good. Drooling at the spicy BBQ chicken recipe right now.
  • It is the second one:

http://www.sandyskitchenadventures.c...a-crust-2.html

I added some turkey pepperoni and it was awesome !!! I am going to make some crusts up this weekend to freeze, so I can have them handy when the urge for pizza strikes !
  • There are some good recipes on that site. Thanks for the tip!
  • Thanks, Becksdog!
  • I love pizza - trying to stay away from carbs.... sounds great
  • I'm also on Medifast and refer to Sandy's Kitchen a lot. The cauliflower pizza is a regular meal for me--probably once a week. It's pretty quick to make. I've used the turkey pepperoni as a topping too
    --and if you haven't tried her Thai Chicken pizza, it's worth the try. Uses PB2 as part of the sauce.