3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Getting out of the 220s and 230s (2013) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/284397-getting-out-220s-230s-2013-a.html)

Goddess Jessica 07-05-2013 11:51 AM

Getting out of the 220s and 230s (2013)

Starting a new thread due to the length of the old thread!

zoesmom 07-05-2013 02:17 PM

Thanks!

Lizzyg 07-05-2013 02:18 PM

Mainly just posting so I can subscribe to this thread :)

So far a decent day - I did 15 modified push ups and a 3.77 mile run. I hope I'll kick these 220s butt soon!

cincorn 07-08-2013 08:19 AM

Good morning lovely ladies!

I'm back from 4 days camping at the Lake. I had a blast but I did gain 1 lb., weighing in this morning at 225.6.:( Actually, I'm pretty happy it wasn't worse! I did drink 12 beers over the course of the 4 days and I over-ate one day too. :devil:

I'm back on track today! I'm going to the gym this morning and start hitting it again!!! I have my cousin's weekend this coming weekend so I probably will be off plan again, but this time only 2 days...It's alcohol that's my downfall during camping, vacations, celebrations...man, am I an alcoholic or something???? :?:

See my feet - I LOVE reading your posts. :hug: Hang in there friend...we WILL get out of this thread.

Lost a filling at the lake so got to call the dentist this morning and see if I can get in for some emergency dental. UGH! I have horrible teeth and most have multiple fillings. I'm afraid this one won't be able to be saved and I have no dental insurance. :cry:

purplekitten7 07-08-2013 08:38 AM

Hello Chickies,

I was very naughty over the weekend, Mr Potter and I are big F1 nuts - watched the German Grand Prix and made German food to go with it; we made pretzels and ate bratwurst and made some chocolate cake (healthy versions of some of the ingredients but still not really healthy) and we drank German beer...basically a very naughty weekend! Up 1lb from last week so I'm now 3lbs above my ticker weight - oops!

On the upside, I did a 5.72k run on Saturday and I'm off to the gym tonight so damage management time!

Hope you're all having a good day!

zoesmom 07-08-2013 08:40 AM

I pinged back to 236 after a 4 day long weekend. But, it was only a 2 pound gain..I KNOW I can knock these two pounds off...and I suspect most of it is water weight considering I never ate over 1500 calories. Now to just get back on track...hope everyone has a slam bam day!

SeeMyFeet 07-08-2013 09:27 AM

My my! You ladies have been naughty! Even so, the scales have been kind to you all. You will all have that # or 2 knocked off in no time! Especially with all that running you're all doing. You go girls!

Are we going to have to sit MrP down and have a little chat? We can't let him corrupt our Purplekitten, can we? Perhaps I'll introduce him to DH--lock them both in a room with German food and beer. Their version of heaven/my version of...well...(bleh!).

Haven't been so angelic myself. Had good intentions of keeping calories ultra low. Did fine until evenings. But staying busy and getting lots of stuff done. Gardening. Cleaning. Prolly lost 1lb by feeding the mosquitoes, then gained back another 5# from the itchy bumps. Majorly bad last night....Hubs grilled steak, and I made mashed potatoes for DS. I had the steak and potatos and skipped the salad. And for some stoopid reason, I had ice cream before bed. Why...oh why??? But "healthy" ice cream....with cherries..ha..

But...drumroll...since I've returned home, the scales have been moving down. Go figure? 1# from ticker weight, and 5# closer to the next thread.

5 day work week. Time to get busy. Let's do this, ladies!!

purplekitten7 07-08-2013 09:49 AM

SeeMyFeet - I know! I feel very naughty! Far too much meat and potatoes...well that and too much Beer! Mr P is generally very good for keeping me on plan, although we do tend to share a bottle of wine every now and then ;) but he comes along to the gym and is completely on board with trying out healthy recipes and eating lots of veg!

Mmmm, homemade broccoli soup for lunch (see, I'm good really!) - although we're having a heatwave so it's not the most weather appropriate food choice! Still, it was out of my healthy stash in the freezer rather than the alternative of me buying something during the day!

Issaknits 07-08-2013 11:10 AM

Good morning everyone! After hopping around the 240's for weeks, I can finally join you. :D Weighed in at 238.6 this morning, which is just 3.6 pounds away from my next mini-goal!

Hope everyone has a great day!

nitrus29 07-08-2013 11:38 AM

Hiii all.. hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was full of ups and downs.. Ups: 4 days off from work, spent an amazing time off with the bf.. drove down to Myrtle beach :sunny: and then further south till Savannah and back! :D
Downs: TOM and 5 days of NO exercise AND a lot of ice cream!!! :o
All in All I weigh a pound less today (224) so I guess I didn't totally fall off the wagon! Waiting to hit the gym tonight!!!

zoesmom 07-08-2013 11:44 AM

:wave: Glad to see you again issaknits!!

cincorn 07-08-2013 04:18 PM

YaY! Issaknits is back!:)

Spent $150 getting my tooth "patched" with bonding---it wasn't just that the filling came out after all, my tooth broke off! It was mostly filling and very little tooth left my dentist said. Also, I have to have a crown...that's $1,000. :eek:YIKES! I sure hated to tell my husband that news!!! He doesn't understand because he's only had 1 cavity in all in 54 years!

cincorn 07-09-2013 09:55 AM

224.0 this morning! :goodscale Lost the holiday weight, PLUS! I'm only 1 lb. away from my first mini-goal (25 lb. lost) and 4 lb.s from saying bye-bye to this thread!!! I noticed this thread has slowed down so I think a lot of us have already moved on down.

nitrus29 07-09-2013 11:11 AM

cincorn - a lot of us want to move on down but these 2 decades have been the longest ever, I guess that's why not much noise around. Woke up to 224 again this morning. 2 short of my next mini goal of 40 lbs loss and 4 short of getting out of here too!

SeeMyFeet 07-09-2013 11:15 AM

Dang! Cincorn passed me up! Nitrus too!! Aiiieee!! (road rage! road rage!)

225 again the morning. It's really weird how my scale has stopped bouncing around. Glad it's not going up. Wish it would go down faster.

:hug: for the tooth Cincorn. Nitrus and purplekitten and their BFs! Too much fun, ladies!

Yay! Zoesmom and Issaknits are here! They're at our heels....breathing down our collars.....trying to pass us up....Did Lizzyg leave us behind?

Why IS it that when you scratch one mosquito bite, ALL of them simultaneously itch like crazy?? And how did that one skeeter find my bum anyhow?