3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   The Cool Kids -- getting to the next decade (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/282673-cool-kids-getting-next-decade.html)

bethFromDayton 05-31-2013 01:17 PM

The Cool Kids -- getting to the next decade

Hi all,

Since certain people (Hi Elvis!) can't stay in their own "getting out" of thread, and because there are cool people getting out of all the decades, I've decided to start a "Cool Kids" thread.

The rules are simple--you need to be either trying to decrease your weight or maintaining (that should cover everyone). If you post, you are, by definition, one of the Cool Kids--and only Cool Kids can post. :dizzy:

And here's my Cool Kid share for the day--when eating my lunch today (Lean Cuisine Tortilla crusted fish, celery & carrots with hummus, and an orange), I couldn't decide which bite I wanted to be the "last bite" since I was enjoying my lunch and was enjoying all the pieces of it. YAY me for not even wanting a sweet--which I used to have after every meal.

Ubee 05-31-2013 01:31 PM

Beth, you are so sweet to include everyone! :hug: I was afraid this was going to be like getting picked last for gym class.
3FC is where all the nice people hang out.

ghost 05-31-2013 01:38 PM

Mozzy 05-31-2013 02:23 PM

Guess I'm a cool kid now lol

Share of the day:

Gonna gather all my "too big" clothes for a goodwill run!

Mozzy 05-31-2013 02:35 PM

Has anyone seen lunar lately???

PreciousMissy 05-31-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mozzy (Post 4758659)

She has been scarce lately, but no, I haven't. HEEEEEY LUUUUNAR! Where are you?

*jumps up and down* Pick me! Pick me!!

My share for the day is that I was so hungry this morning I ate my lunch at 10. Who does that?? Oh well, at least it was yummy wonton soup :D

Underwater 05-31-2013 02:50 PM

I like to think I'm one of the Cool Kids...

My share of the day is that I'll be going to IKEA not eating the food there! (even though I feel almost guilty skipping it since it's so freaking cheap!)

elvislover324 05-31-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bethFromDayton (Post 4758576)
Since certain people (Hi Elvis!) can't stay in their own "getting out" of thread, and because there are cool people getting out of all the decades, I've decided to start a "Cool Kids" thread.

I just *KNEW* I heard my ears ringing!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

And I do resemble that remark!

elvislover324 05-31-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mozzy (Post 4758659)

She pops in here and there, she has a lot going on with school I know.

I miss her so much it would be considered stalking if I messaged her every time I thought of her. She's a valued member of our 3FC community and she personally helped me deal with so much in my personal life. She truly is a special person.

I hope she checks back in soon.

:wave: Hi Lunar, we miss you!!! :grouphug:

Lecomtes 05-31-2013 05:30 PM

"lets make "share of the day" a "thing" "here." Also, overuse of quotation marks."
If "overuse" of quotation marks is a "thing" here, I feel at home already.
My "share" of the day
Underwater- Props to resisting anything at IKEA...I'm afraid if I go there I'll never come out...and I've heard the meatballs are A-mazing.

My "share" is that I ate a peanut butter & banana sandwich for lunch, and despite my better judgement, did not sneak any additional bites of peanut butter. ;)

elvislover324 05-31-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lecomtes (Post 4758840)
"lets make "share of the day" a "thing" "here." Also, overuse of quotation marks."
If "overuse" of quotation marks is a "thing" here, I feel at home already.

I have "no idea" what you'd be talking about. I would never "overuse" quotations marks. "EVER!" :D:D:D

Teresa66 05-31-2013 06:12 PM

:wave:Hi

I would like to be a "cool kid" :cool: I used to post in this group, but then I got busy, left 3FC and gained a bunch of weight back :( but now I'm back doing Weight Watchers and really hoping that my slow :snail: weight loss will now speed up with a good plan and support from some like minded friends ;)

I do love a "good" quote and I really LOVE :love: capital letters and smilies! :carrot: :cb::dance:

Ohhhhhhh and I'm addicted to :coffee: JUST SAYING!

My "share-of-the-day" is that I said no to a co-workers chocolate donuts and yes to a low fat string cheese. :woohoo:

elvislover324 05-31-2013 06:44 PM

Welcome Teresa, you are going to fit in "perfectly" here! :lol:

Seriously, welcome!!! This is a great group of people here!!

thnknthin1 05-31-2013 06:46 PM

Count me in as a cool kid :)

My share of the day....went to Sam's earlier and did not try one single free sample bite they had strategically placed all around the store. Instead I came home and had a berry spinach smoothie!

pnkrckpixikat 05-31-2013 07:09 PM

My share of the day is that I finally bit the bullet and bought some new clothes that fit properly after my recent regain... it wasn't as bad as a feared, solidly an 18, I first took in 20s and 22s... now to work my way back to the 12s I had just purchased in October before I lost focus.