Nsv!!!

• Morning chicks!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

I'm having a bittersweet moment this morning! My favorite dress is too big!!!! Like falling off too big! This dress has gotten me through the last 3.5 years and is incredibly comfy, but alas, it's time to donate it! (Hopefully the next chick will love it as much as I have!)
  • That's awesome Mozzy! Now it's time to go out shopping for a new favorite dress!
  • That's awesome!!!! I hope it never fits again! I hope you find two dresses you love as much as that one!
  • I love/hate when that happens! Just last night I sent two of my faves off o our church garage sale, as they'd gotten frumpy and loose.

Way to go on shrinking out of your wardrobe!
  • Thanks y'all!
  • shop shop SHOPPPP!!!!
  • Awesome Mozzy!!! I got an awesome casual dress at Old Navy today after trying on my old dress yesterday. 30% off made it even better.

The dress that doesn't fit anymore wouldn't even come halfway across my body just 9 months ago (it's a button down), now I can wrap it almost to each armpit (not attractive lol). I couldn't believe when it didn't fit anymore, now I can't believe I swim in it!! Yayy for us!!!
  • Big congrats!! Sounds like it served you well

May your next dress be just as awesome!