Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 08:23 AM   #46  
Becoming A Better Me

Monday and the scale says 186!
It looks to be a dreary day and luckily i dont have any errands to run just a few phone calls and appts. to set up and such. Im also going to see about starting a day class along with the night one to see if i can draw more people in and make it more accessable. I had a lot of fresh veggies given to me yesterday so im planning a nice chicken stir-fry up for dinner tonight.
Rennie- lol @ tmi! Hey it is what it is... life happens lol.
Hope the men in everyones life had a good day yesterday. Yall have a great monday!
Old 06-17-2013, 08:55 PM   #47  
To the Future

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

200.8 this morning. looking for a dip tomorrow morning! went for a bike ride today, and I will run tomorrow after work. Kept on track with my eating today as well. Focused.

Last edited by aka8941; 06-17-2013 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Ahhh, ate wayyy too much food yesterday celebrating hubby's first father's day. The scale showed it with a gain at 201.8. And then on top of that, hubby and I got into it this afternoon and he took me out for dinner to make it up to me. I'm expecting a gain tomorrow as well. It doesn't help that TOM is a couple of days away...

Sheesh, don't I sound like a bundle of excuses. Alright, must get back on track. I think I'll go do some prep right now to make sure I have a successful day tomorrow. Have a good night y'all.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #49  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

I got on here early Saturday and had that warning message about malware and was afraid to get on. So glad it didnt come up this evening and I could get on.

Joy how much is your class? You can pm me. I NEED HELP!! I need an eating plan that is going to keep me full and not allow me to cheat.

Amanda love your new avatar You look great Girly Great job today

Kukkie, I ate too much over the weekend also. I tried to get back on track yesterday and thought I did pretty well and got up to only a .4 loss. I know that is better than nothing but I am so tired of seeing the same numbers week after week. And not a bundle of excuses at all. As Joy said it is what it is and as Ona would say Tomorrow is a NEW day

I started my day off really well and then I blew it with Ritz crackers and barbecue chips. I don't think I ate that much but I already know the sodium is a monster that I need to avoid. Have any of you ever stopped and thought maybe deep down inside you like the way that you look and it's really not that bad only to find yourself thinking who am I kidding but yet you still repeat the same cycle?? Well that is where my head seems to be. I'm going in the stupid little whirlwind/tunnel and I can't seem to get out.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:34 AM   #50  
Becoming A Better Me

Gmornin ladies-
Yesterday turned out hot and humid with a few scattered sprinkles here and there. Got all my calls made and appts set up. Laundry is all caught up and house clean and presentable, for now anyway lol. I got my run in yesterday after the sun went down and it was still muggy but at least the sun wasnt adding to it. Sometimes i wish i was an energetic early morning person so i could get my workouts in early before the heat of the day but as the saying goes... i may rise but i refuse to shine lol. At least the late evening workouts are a nice way for my body and brain to wind down so its all good. Had to do a double take walking past a mirror yesterday as i saw a woman walk by that had a smaller, smoother looking core area just to realize the woman was me! Normally i avoid mirrors all together but caught the glimpse out the corner of my eye and boy am i glad i did now as it gave me that little kick in the behind to say see your hard work and effort is paying off!
Rennie- i truly believe this journey to a healthier lifestyle is more a mental thing than a physical one! If the brain isnt ready then the body wont follow through. People are always complimenting me about my size, efforts and looks now and i catch myself thinking maybe ill call it goal but then i realize its not the goal i want and after all this is all for me so i just blush, smile and tell them thank you and push on. So that being said... Lets push on ladies!
Old 06-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #51  
~Rennie

Posting from my phone so this will be short got up this morning at 196.8 so despite my snacking which really wasn't bad I did something right. I have a class last night for work and maybe the very healthy dinner we had and the little bit of physical activity helped

Joy nice NSV with the mirror And yes it definitely has to be mental or nothing would work. I'll get it together.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #52  
To the Future

200.4 this morning. not quite as big of a dip as I was expecting. Will not eat after 8pm today, that seems to get me into trouble. will run tonight with the dogs and yeah...ONEderland tomorrow...i can do it
Old 06-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #53  
~Rennie

Amanda Onederland here you come ...

I didn't do too bad today. I was running late this morning so I only had a banana and a apple turnover yogurt. I wanted a protein shake but didn't have time. Oh and I had a cup of coffee

~snack
2 caramel rice cakes

~lunch
spinach and artichoke hummus on a low carb tortilla
light banana cream yogurt
apple pack
a scoop of choc slim fast w/ a scoop of choc whey protein mixed with 8oz of water

~snack (in the truck on the way home)
cheetos
Ritz crackers

~dinner
Caesar salad kit added a half of a cucumber

I am going to truly truly try not to eat anything else after I am done with this salad. I hope I can get the rest of my water in.

Last edited by love2b150; 06-18-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #54  
~Rennie

Ok I just saw that I have to be under 194 on June 30th in order to have a loss for the month. Yay me huh, smh
Old 06-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #55  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Stay with it Rennie soon you'll be in an everyday flow again.What's that old saying"If we do something long enough it becomes a habit" You're well on your way Are there any veggies that you really like.trying to fill up on them helps.usually when I eat,I start with the veggies.I can eat a big bowl of them and get ready full.Maybe if you had a goal in mind...a special event soon, a friend to work-out with,etc..would help

You look awesome Amanda you'll be in wonderland soon run on

You're doing great Joy great NSV seems like when we can see a difference,we know what we've been doing is working and that just strengthen us
I've decided to think like.."I am what I think I am".If i think that I'm a healthy, inshape person then I will live my life as such.Not over eating,Not letting food be the center of my life,pushing to move everday cause i know how it makes me feel,etc..

So..I made it through the Weekend at Mothers and didn't eat anything unhealthy or over eat! mentality was strong.thought about eating some cookies i saw.wasn't hungry,Just wanted them but i thought it all out and end the end they were not worth it!WI @ 186.4 today and that's with little sleep/no BM and just being able to jog..so i'll take it.

Last edited by OnaMi; 06-18-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #56  
~Rennie

Hey Ona good to see you I am so hoping to make this a habit again. I found a walk program on Time Warner I did it for 15 minutes. My shoes said I did a mile but I don't think so but ok . I really like squash, zucchini (but fried) so that won't work. I like cucumber, turnips, turnip & mustard greens, raw spinach (but I get tired of if after a few days) I want to be in the 180's by 8/5. You know I have been here almost a year and I have yet to meet anyone I would call a friend. We spend most of our time when not at home with family. We always meet at my Auntie's house and everyone is always so busy But I'm gonna do it. I have to, I would love to get back down to that 165 that I got down to in Sept of 2010

Good for you over the weekend Ona way to go
Old 06-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #57  
~Rennie

ok gotta be honest here ... I ate 4 animal crackers and 4 cubes of watermelon and two cups of water. My tummy is full so I know I won't eat anything else. Plus it's almost bedtime

Good night all, see ya in the morning maybe or tomorrow evening
Old 06-19-2013, 12:31 AM   #58  
To the Future

it's pretty cool to have some of the old crew here. Okay, so I don't want to say this but I gave in and ate some black beans and rice after 8pm...AND there was a huge freak thunderstorm so I didn't get to run so I did pushups and situps in the living room. so probably no loss in the morning but I'm not going to stress. it'll happen. Good job Ona!! lol way to fess up Rennie, but you still did great!

in other news...spurs lost to the heat...
Old 06-19-2013, 07:32 AM   #59  
Becoming A Better Me

Gmornin ladies-
Got a fairly busy day ahead of me so not to sure ill get a run in but am going to aim for getting walking in by parking farther away at each place and stroll around while waiting my turn and such. Looking forward to class tonight as we always have such a good time and a great way to unwind from the day and give/get support.
Ona- you always seem to have a positive outlook about you and i think thats a wonderful trait and one that not many seem to have these days.
Aka- ONEderland called they are looking for you and said they are determined to pull you in!
Rennie- maybe dont focus so much on the exercise just yet but on your food and calorie intake. You may be stressing yourself to much by taking on to much. I lost my first 14lbs. with calorie counting alone. Baby steps lady friend, get the hang of 1 thing then take another and so on.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:41 AM   #60  
~Rennie

Well I'm back up to 197.2 I think the scale said (whatever it was day before yesterday) I am really surprised but it is what it is.

Thank you Amanda I learned years ago that you all are my rock where weight loss is concerned. I can't talk to anyone else that will have my back like my 3fc family. So confessions here though still a tad embarrassing (because it shows my lack of will) are easier to do with you ALL and to you on telling us about your black beans and rice. I love them too

Joy, Ona's positivity is what I love also for ya Ona Joy thank you. I joined a get it moving thing with our old 3fc friends on fb I need to move just a little I think. ... Though I won't over do it

Well time to clock in ttyl

Last edited by love2b150; 06-19-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Closed Thread