Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 01:17 PM   #1  

Default Zetacap HQ-anyone know

found their website when I was browsing bypass surgery. It is a capsule that they claim will keep you feeling full 4-5 hours. dose is 1-2 caps before meals and that it acts like a stomach-blocker,so they say alternative to gastric bypass surgery. they say does not need FDA approval because it is all natural. So I was thinking that it might consist of psyllium husks or along that line of fillers. Has any heard or it or tried it. It is costly. Sandylynn 260/260/150 1st goal 250 7/4/03
Old 06-07-2003, 03:34 PM   #2  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

What I take is called CLA Fuel, Twinlabs makes it. It's a fatty acid naturally found in the milk of cows who still eat grass. It helps reduce bodyfat while increasing muscle mass.

Never heard of the product you're describing, but ask the people @ your local health food store.
Old 06-07-2003, 05:39 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

SAPF - Do you feel like it really works?
Old 06-07-2003, 06:20 PM   #4  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Actually, a 16-oz glass of water 10 minutes before meals will have the same effect, and it's a whole lot cheaper.

I don't mean to be cynical, but we need to stop looking for the magic pill.
Old 06-07-2003, 09:41 PM   #5  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I dunno Sandi, I've been taking it on & off for the last 5 years, like Jennelle said, it's pretty expensive. I have lost 50 pounds, but I wouldn't attribute that to the CLA alone. I've also been making smarter food choices, exercising more, turning down dinner & drinks w/friends (or choosing a selter water w/lime & a salad).
Closed Thread