Old 05-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 215/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I think that's polite to decline requests if you know that you won't be able (or don't want to!) interact on there.

Just to clarify, I don't really need a gold star for every walk I do lol. But I have a bunch of "friends" on there and they post every single friggin thing they do, every walk, diary, tons of status updates. And then the pictures of themselves, "Look at me! New pictures!" So they want attention, but they don't seem to want to give much back to people. Those are the people that drive me nuts (and all got hidden/defriended yesterday).

Last edited by AnnMarie77; 05-14-2013 at 09:36 AM.
AnnMarie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:09 PM   #17  
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

Hey, I use that site (or should I say, one of them) as well. I went through a calorie counting phase and added a load of people. That was cool. But I went back to IE pretty quickly as calorie counting was doing my head in, but I still track daily weight and macros using the app. Every time I go up then down a lb, it posts automatically that I've lost 1lb... when in reality I haven't!! If my posts there were anything to go by, I'd be losing 50lbs a month, lol!! Then I actually look at my profile and everyone's all "wow! Great job!!" when in reality nothing has happened, and I realise I haven't commented on ANY updates Because everyone I have on there is either from here or FB groups, which I'm on every day.

Go social media weirdness!!
the shiv is offline   Reply With Quote