Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #211  
dirty labour daughter

S/C/G: 318/301/155

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by modifyeddoll87 View Post
yesterday i had an emotional breakdown after a negative pregnancy test that i was sure was going to be positive

and so i proceeded to eat 4 slices of bread and peanut butter a slice of cheese a glass or orangeade 3 bowls of fudge ice cream and an roti with potato curry (roti is like indian flatbread ) this morning i weighed in at 234.5

im excited to be loosing weight even after eatting all this crap but im baffled ive gone weeks on a strict 1400 cal a day diet and GAINED ... wtf?
Oh, sweetie! Big hugs for you! Since my husband and I struggle with infertility I've been there SO many times and I know it's ridiculously hard. I always felt like I'd lost something (perhaps even just the fantasy that I was finally pregnant!) when I got a negative test, and one of my friends told me to remember that a pregnancy test can only tell you what's already true, it doesn't have the power to make anything happen or take anything away. No idea if that is helpful to you at all, but after nearly six years of negative pregnancy tests, I still repeat it to myself before taking a PT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMyFeet View Post
FadedBlue....had to read your post twice....missed the k in that second word.....whew!....was thinking this thread was getting a bit too 'biological'.
LOL. This made me laugh so hard I scared the dog!

Hope everyone is having a good day today! I didn't bother to weigh in this morning - I was over cals yesterday and I'm running on four hours of sleep for the fourth day in a row, so I don't expect any losses. I really need to wrap my head around how to stay OP on days like this - sleep deprivation kills my motivation and my losses. I'll weigh in tomorrow and hope the damage isn't too bad.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:51 AM   #212  
Fall 7 times, stand up 8

S/C/G: 248/tracker/158

Height: 5'7"

Good morning lovelies! I finally broke through into the 220's, HA! barely, I weighed in this morning at 229.8! I looked back and I've lost 5 lb.s in the last 4 weeks. Just barely over a lb. a week. I am eating between 800-1200 calories and 20-30 carbs per day. I just don't get why the weight is coming off so slowly...but I guess that's due to a lifetime of yo-yo dieting and being post-menopausal....I guess a lb. a week is better than nothing but man, I could not do any better than I am and I know a lot of people lose much quicker! I haven't had an appetite at all much of the last month or so.

At this rate I'll be hanging with you guys for another 8 weeks or so on this thread anyway (probably more---going to Las Vegas for 3 days tomorrow and expect to GAIN)

Modify- I'm sorry, that must be very painful for you. My youngest daughter had to take a fertility med the first time to conceive (PCOS). After having the first though she had no trouble conceiving the 2nd and 3rd time! Hang in there! Instead of eating, make an appt. for a massage. Ahhhh! I could use one right now!

to newbies on this thread. You will like it here. A lot of wonderful ladies here to support you on your journey.

I'll drink a rum/diet coke for you guys while I'm in Vegas....oh, who am I kidding...I'll drink several rum&diet cokes for you guys in Vegas!
Old 06-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #213  
Fall 7 times, stand up 8

Yay! Finally got my weight tracker!
Old 06-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #214  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Up 1.5lb today......Hubs ordered chinese food for din din....I only had a small portion on a tiny dessert plate.....somethin's gotta change, ladies.....or else I'll be a fat 80 year old lady still ranting in this thread at 3FC....think they'll offer retirement benefits?

Cincorn....please, please, please don't do any drinking on my account! You drink it and I'll gain it....

First week of June....Let's melt this fat off ladies!!!
Old 06-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #215  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for the welcome! I am looking at 238.1 today, so I am happy. Looks like I am moving on down the line!

SMF - I doubt 3FC offers a retirement package. But nice try!

Kudos cincorn! A pound lost a week is no joking matter! It could be worse, at a pound gained a week. You are doing great
Old 06-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #216  

S/C/G: 245/225/125

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by merilung View Post
Selina Kyle, It sounds like you have a good plan in place - keep us updated and let us know how it goes. On an off-note, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your username and picture! <3.
Thanks so much! As for my username and picture, it's meant to inspire me to move myself towards my goals that much faster. Besides, I've always wanted to go as a superheroine for Halloween, and it's a toss-up between Catwoman and Wonder Woman as to who's the coolest.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #217  
Fall 7 times, stand up 8

Good morning lovliest of ladies!

I weighed in at 229.4 today, so down 0.4 from yesterday. I actually ate more than usual yesterday, my appetite was back. I drank a low carb beer too, so I'm thrilled!

Leaving in a couple of hours to go get a spray tan and do some last minute stuff before driving to airport (3 hr. trip---I live in the boonies) for flight to Vegas this evening.

My plan for Vegas is: not so strict on the carbs but NO sugar and NO wheat! I'll indulge a little in the food, I plan on eating shrimp cocktail, steak, and a LOADED baked potato...that's right, I said a LOADED baked potato! And then of course the adult beverages. I'll stick to low carb beer or rum & diet coke. I bet ya'll think I'm a LUSH as much as I talk about drinking! But really, I just always looked forward to my 3-4 beers on the weekend and also during camping, vacations, or celebrations! I guess maybe since I'd rather have that as a splurge than food that maybe I do have an issue LOL!

I'll be back thursday night but I'm not planning on weighing in until next Monday to give myself a chance to get the weight I gain back off.

Okay, seemyfeet, I'll raise a glass to all of you ladies but I'll leave your name out of it LOL! I know what you mean. It's taken me 3 months to lose 19 lb.s and I lost 11 lb.s of it in the first 2 weeks!!!! So I ain't going crazy this week!

Vegas baby!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #218  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

Wow, it looks like there were a lot of losses over the weekend...and a few gains.

I would be one of those gains, 224 today, but I know it's water, so no biggie. It will be gone next week.

I had a super busy weekend and had an exorbitant amount of energy when I woke up yesterday. So much energy, that the first thing I did when I got up was go for a walk. It felt great!

My boyfriend broke his rib a about 3 weeks ago so I've had to pick up the slack on the yard work. Let me tell you, mowing the yard blows! haha! Although, I guess I could consider it a core work out because I have sore muscles that I didn't know existed when I'm finished.

I hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon!
Old 06-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #219  
Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

Height: 5'5"

so I used to weigh myself end of the week on fridays.. but for June I thought I'd switch up and weigh myself on Mondays (given weekends can be a bit of slump)
and tadaaaaaaaaa... weighed in at 230.2 today
220s here I come
Old 06-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #220  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Well...in the past 2 days....up 1.5 lb...Down 1.5 lb....still at 234....no net gain nor loss for the week...

Worked all weekend so now I'm tired and behind on housework.....I tell ya, I just cannot lose weight unless it is an all-consuming obsession .......ok...... channeling my inner narcissist....

I had a lot of energy over the weekend, too, PreciousMissy. Plus a tad of insomnia. Was a great feeling. Put all that energy to good use, but now I'm paying for it! Unfortunately, I did not direct it toward exercise. HAVE to find a way to fit more exorcises into my schedule.

Let's make this a good week, ladies. Shrink those fat cells!!!! 15lb and I am out of this thread! I can do it! I can do it!
Old 06-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #221  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Height: 5'2"

Ugh. I'm up 2.4 today. Not good.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #222  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I closed this thread because it was becoming quite lengthy! You can find the new thread here:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post4761821
Closed Thread