This Weather Sucks!

• I second the Game of Thrones but I would throw out the bag of chips and replace it with a huge salad with all kinds of veggies and a tad of cheese, maybe even a bit of chicken. In fact, that is what I am doing tonight.
    As for the rain, No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
  • This Weather Sucks!
    It's been raining where I live everyday for the past two weeks. It's overcast, wet, and cold. How do you stay motivated when I really just want to crawl into bed under my nice warm comforter with a bag of potato chips and watch Game of Thrones on my DVR?
  • Two weeks? No problem. It's been like that here since November.
  • We're in a blizzard warning...again.
  • No, you have it all wrong! Embrace that Bad Boy weather and get a little wild your bad self! Turn off the DVD, turn up the music and dance!

.....well, drizzlepffft. I just linked to a bunch of youtube videos of rainy day songs and I am too newbie to be allowed to do that. humph.

So, here is a list that you can look up on you tube without me.

It's raining men
    Rock you like a hurricane
    Here comes the rain again
    No rain
    I love a rainy night
    I can't stand the rain
    Singing in the rain

So what are some other get-off-your-butt bad weather songs? Let's have a dance party!

• I hear you. It's been raining for 2 weeks on an off during the day - always when I want to exercise. Today I bit the bullet, went walking, and got caught in a downpour! It's still raining now. The weather is surely throwing me off my exercise game.
  • Quote: It's been raining where I live everyday for the past two weeks. It's overcast, wet, and cold. How do you stay motivated when I really just want to crawl into bed under my nice warm comforter with a bag of potato chips and watch Game of Thrones on my DVR?
    We are sharing the same dreary weather here in the Midwest ! Looking forward to Spring eventually coming ! But I will take this over our 100 degree summer last year

Roo2
  • Quote: We are sharing the same dreary weather here in the Midwest ! Looking forward to Spring eventually coming ! But I will take this over our 100 degree summer last year

Roo2
    That's a good point...I am hoping to lose enough to wear a tank without a sweater over it this summer. Midwestern summers are not kind to heavy gals!