Old 04-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Cheryl, and Lyn, this is very interesting.

You both may remember that I was part of the ultimate slow losers club. By the end of my losing time, I was trying to drive my calories down below 1200 and my body pretty much refused to go below the high 180s.

I definitely lose much better when I keep my calories very low and steer clear of carbs as much as possible.

I'm in the process of tweaking my plan now. I know that the first time around I ate only one fruit per day, and one slice of the bread in the morning and that was it for carbs, but yours is even more protein focused. I think I'm going to have to drop fruit, starchy veggies, and just keep the bread slice in the morning. Lean protein and non-starchy veggies is a winner for me, plus, I get so I don't even care if I eat or not because eating is so dull.

I hate to do it, but faster weight loss definitely motivates me to keep going.

Lyn, I'm so sorry that you have trouble exercising. That must make everything so much harder!! Foot pain is just the worst because it literally affects you every time you move. (((hugs))) wish you could find a solution.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote