off topic...American Idol

• Hi,

I'm just wondering if there are any other Clay fans who are disappointed tonight? Okay, I'm pathetic to keep following this show, but I was so upset he didn't win.

Have a good night,
    Sherry
  • I am a Clay fan, but I didn't think he would win. I was surprised the vote was so close.

I like Ruben too, I just think Clay's more versatile. I think they've both got it made though. Kimberly too. I think they'll all 3 be very successful after this.
  • I'm a little disappointed Clay didn't win because I really do believe that he was the better singer. I know he did a lot of ballads but he did do some other types of songs too and Rueben did almost nothing but ballads.

I couldn't believe how many people were out to see the show in Clay's home town, over 8,000.

I think if Clay gained about 20 lbs and put on some muscle he'd be really hot. I mean look at Justin Timberlake from N'Sync. He is probably about as geeky looking as Clay and he's done pretty well for himself.
  • sorry girls, I'll have to differ, I wanted Rueben to win. Clay had a good voice - But I agreed with the judges - he's best suited for Broadway!
  • I think any of the top 3 deserved to win. They were all amazingly talented. I have to agree that they will all make a success of it. Even Frenchy is playing on Broadway in Rent and she was kicked off a long time ago. Also I think the next competition will be the big one between Clay and Ruben. They have albums coming out at the same time. I will have to buy both. I love the song Flying Without Wings that Ruben did. I hope Clay does an original too and not Bridge Over Troubled Water. I like the song, don't get me wrong but I hope he does an new one and not a remake for his first single.

And, Sherry, I don't think you are pathetic at all. We have enjoyed the entire 2 seasons. The talent this year was in a different league than that from last year on the whole, IMO.