My sister is in need of prayers, please.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • She went to the doctors today and they found a mass in one of her lungs. She goes back Friday for additional tests. Please say a prayer that it is not cancer.

Also, if any of you knows shere I might place this (where no one will find if offensive) on this board so that more people can see it and offer up their prayers, I would appreciate it.
  • Hoping for the best for you and your!

Miss Chris
  • I am thinking of you and your family and praying that everything will be treatable. Keep your spirits up and i hope the power of prayer helps your sister.
  • Mega prayers to you and your sister.....
  • I will be praying for your sister.

I would say you could post in any of the other forums that you feel comfortable. I don't think anyone would find it offensive. Maybe in the Chick Chat - General Chatter.
  • My prayers go out to your sister.
  • I just said a prayer for your sister, karefree and your family. This must be so scary. Please keep us updated.
  • Prayers and positive thoughts for your sister and your family.
  • Thank you all so much. It certainly puts things into perspective for me. My DH was worried about a broken belt on the van. It is amazing how much we worry about minor things until something major happens. Thanks for the prayers and postive thoughts. I told her the chicks were sending prayers on her behalf.
  • oh my!!! kare... prayers that it's NOTHING.. and that everything will be fine.

and you could post this request just about anywhere. the low carb ladies always manage good prayers. as do the 300+ ladies in support.
  • My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
  • My goodness, Karefree....even people who aren't Christian shouldn't be offended by a request for thoughts and prayers! Don't ever be afraid to ask....

And of course my thoughts and prayers are with your sister.
  • absolutely praying for you and your sister!!!
  • I believe
    in the power of prayer. I believe that miracles happen.

The doctor called her last night and said the CT scan did not look good and she will need a biopsy. He is calling her back today to tell her when it is scheduled.

Please keep praying for a miracle for her.
  • Sending out prayers for your sister and your family.