Does anyone else get sad?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was reading around the boards and noticed I'm not seeing a few who were around when I started. It makes me sad. I wonder what their doing, where they are, if they are still on track. I've only been around a little while but I feel sad to not see them around.
  • I've been wondering the same things too & hoping all is well!
  • Same here! There is one in particular I remember who was very young and really struggling. I often wonder how she and the others are doing.
  • Definitely, I wonder. The year I stayed away from the boards, I put on 40 pounds of the 70 I'd lost years prior.
  • I also can't help but wonder how people are doing when I don't see them around if I'm used to seeing them. I know the first time I joined I was maybe around 260, but I stopped coming around and enough time passed that I forgot my name & password. When I came back and made a new account, my high weight was 306! I hope not everyone that leaves has the same experience, but it seems to be a common theme. I definitely send good wishes if I notice someone missing.
  • There are 2 regular posters that are both MIA and I wonder about them all the time. I hope they are ok and doing well with their diet. I don't want to call them out by name but...
  • Hopefully if any of them are lurking maybe they will draw some comfort and strength in knowing we're thinking and rooting for them.
  • Yes- I think about posters all the time. This community is very much a part of my "real" life. It's also why I'm surprised that more people didn't join in on the Memory Time Capsule:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...tober-5th.html

Even if just to say, "Hey Future Me! I knew I would be reading this! You're doing great!"

If there is anything I can promise myself...it's that I can come here nearly every day to check in.

I'm glad Ophelia came back after her initial post, because it took her 3 days or so to come back and reply- and I was wondering if she would come back and start her weight loss journey. I remember April Snow's first post back- and now she's totally rocking it. I wonder about Elvis TTC. In fact, a few days ago, I was thinking about you at the the gym- thinforme, wondering when your stitch pain went away.

I truly care/think/wonder about the ladies here all the time.
  • Lunar I was thinking about you today and the stress you've had recently also I was glad to see the update. I agree your all part of my real life. The stich went away shortly after TOM was over. I went into the gyno waiting on results for that now.
  • I wanted to join that one but can't upload photos
  • which reminds me that I need to make an appointment with the gyno. I haven't had a pap in over three years. Were you just doing some routine stuff? Or checking something out in particular?
  • That's me out. I was enjoying lurking on this one too!
  • Routine stuff and getting in line to set up some more involved testing. I hadn't been in about five years myself figured it was time.
  • I was thinking about this the other day. There is one person in particular I was wondering about, and i hope she's still lurking even if she's not posting.

I was also thinking about April Snow, because I know she's dealing with a lot right now. I'm sending out good vibes and hope that she and everyone else who needs them feels them.
  • Quote: That's me out. I was enjoying lurking on this one too!
    This is a pointless reply I know, but LOL