An OHMIGOODNESS Week!

• I am a bit overwhelmed by some great things that have been happening around here...gotta share:

I was trying on clothes from high school at my mom's this weekend...put on the dress I wore to prom, when I was a sophomore--12 years ago, and it looked better than when I wore it back then!

Today I wore some overalls from Coldwater Creek that mom sent me last month, they're a 1X--they say that's a 16-18, so they must run big, but they're so cute!

I'm off for a week of work and play in Colorado--woohoo. And when I come back I think I've got a date of sorts. An old friend and I have been hanging out more than usual, but never on our own. He suggested a baseball game for the summer, so we're going for his birthday. Looking forward to that too!

And then there's the numbers deal, lost 4.8 this week. For a total of 39 even since January!
  • woo-hoo!!! sounds like an exciting life is headed your way!
  • Wonderful news! I would love some overalls to work in the garden in and it sounds like you will be having fun at the ballgame! Congrats on the wonderful loses this week also!!
  • Wow, Daners!
    You're doing so well -- 39 pounds since January! It sounds like life is really exciting for you right now -- congrats on your great week!
  • That does sound like a great week and you should be really proud of yourself!! Keep up all you're doing and keep enjoying all the great benefits!!
  • woo, we all need to jump on the daners motivation train!!
  • You are SUCH an inspiration! Your enthusiasm is rubbing off on me! Enjoy your week away.
  • All right!! Have a wonderful time in Colorado! You're doing SO well!
  • I think it is so great when all your hard work starts to pay off!!!

You have worked so hard this year!! Good for you!!!
  • Wow! What wonderful news that all is!! It sounds like you're on cloud 9 Yaaay. I hope you stay there forever -Apryl