As I mentioned in another thread- I'm finally facing one of my biggest fears and burdens today. I'm going to the banks with my DH is discuss my financial failures. -_- I'm anxious. So very anxious. Feeling just about every negative emotion I can muster, but I'm trying not to!
I even went to the gym this morning!
So here is what I know today:
- I'm going to feel SO much better this time next week (I hope!)
- I'm so lucky that Colorado Springs has a community acupuncture place. I can drop in today and get some ear seeds/tacks to help manage my anxiety. http://www.acupuncture.com/education...ics/earacu.htm
- I'm going to have leftovers tonight- so I can watch a bit of tv guilt free.
- I bought a groupon for massages a few months back and today I'm going to schedule my first one! (Better then stress eating!)
- 3FC brings me so much comfort and happiness.
- Today when I sat in the spa- I looked down at my body and couldn't see my tummy sticking out past my bust! Hooray!