Intro

• New here looking for some positive support! When you look at my join date it says 2007 and that is when I first signed up here but never posted. I had just had my last baby and was looking to drop those pregnancy pounds. Ended up meeting my short term goal of 175 and felt great and stopped thinking about weight. Well here we are 6 years later -- weigh in today was 217.8, after doing the math that is about a gain of just over 7 lbs a year. Just enough to creep on and now I am finally being honest with myself that it needs to stop.

Really want to get in shape for good since my 30th birthday is coming up in July. Just sick of not feeling comfortable in my own skin.

I am a stay at home mom to three, my daughter is almost 8 and my older son just turned 7 and my youngest will be 6 in May.

I am 5'3 so should be aiming for 115-135 to be truly healthy. Haven't been that small since high school so it sure would be nice!

Thanks for listening
  • Welcome!! And good luck on your journey. A new Spring into Summer challenge has started a couple of threads down, with weekly tracking for the next 3 months. Feel free to join in!
  • Welcome & good luck!
  • Welcome aboard the weight loss train!
  • Welcome..new also
  • Welcome, to you and NightOwl.
  • Welcome, good luck!!! This forum is awesome, I couldn't have done all that I have without the wonderful people here. I look forward to your future posts and success!