Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 12:11 PM   #1  

Default My goal for this week is

To walk everyday at least once. I hope to walk 45 minutes daily on the treadmill (went 1.14 miles already today) to see if the weightloss is any different from the little interval thingy I was doing last week. I am going to try to find the instructions for the DP Fit for Life treadmills BIONIX computer to see if I can figure out how to set the thing for the pulse, cadence, calorie counter thingy. My sister gave it to me but it didn't come with the instructions and while the time and distance were easy to figure out the rest of it has me stumped. I don't even know where to put the little clip thing to measure my pulse. A little finger, an ear lobe? It doesn't read anyplace I clip it so if anyone has one of these, I would appreciate some guidance. TIA

Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 05-19-2003, 07:13 PM   #2  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Since I'm participating in the May Challenge, my goal for this week is to have a 28-point week. Yup - that's a perfect week.

Karefree....I think you're supposed to put the treadmill thingy on your earlobe. I think it would bother me, though! I usually just take my pulse by hand in my carotid (sp?) artery. Take it for 6 seconds and slap a zero on the end of it to get your heart rate.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:15 PM   #3  
Gonna fly now!

S/C/G: 280/280/150

Height: 5'6

My goal for this week is to stay OP even though I'm stressed out with an out of town job interview this week. And to exercise everyday, at least once, and to drink, drink, drink that water!
Old 05-19-2003, 11:18 PM   #4  
missaprylj

My goal this week is to exercise everyday from Tuesday-Saturday and drink my water. Aghh. -Apryl

Old 05-20-2003, 04:24 PM   #5  
Long Time Member

My goal for this week is to go back to curves. Foot pain and all.
Old 05-21-2003, 07:13 AM   #6  

This is my third day of walking 45 minutes on the treadmill. I am also trying to up my water as I was being VERY lax about that ( as in NO comsumption of water). I got in 64 ounces yesterday and hope to do the same today.

Hope everyone else is reaching their goals also.

Sandi, how do you like CURVES? Is it expensive?
Old 05-21-2003, 12:23 PM   #7  

OK. You guys are motivating me. I'm going for a walk. And getting my water down today. One day at a time!
Old 05-21-2003, 12:40 PM   #8  
Long Time Member

I really like Curves. It's the 1st time ever, exercised consistently. Until my foot pain of course. It's 30.00 a month.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:08 PM   #9  

Way to go, Angi! I hope you enjoyed your walk.

Thanks, Sandi. I have a son in college so the money is tight here but it sounds well worth it! I'll have to wait until later but I appreciate the information. It sounds like it is a fun place from what I have heard.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:25 PM   #10  

OK, I decided to YOGA instead. Which I actually enjoyed! I'm drinking the water too. Making it a great day!
Closed Thread