• Hi my name is Rhonda and I just joined the 100 pound club. I want to lose a total of 100 pounds. I did begin at 245 and am now at 219 using the myfitnesspal which you can get in through facebook or by itself -and of course I do not post for public. It is for me to write down all the food that I eat and I do exercise a lot too. The myfitnesspal is free which is great because eventually I quit weight watchers because the cost becomes overwhelming. Every second they want you to pay this or that and I live on a monthly budget.
    I have so much hope that with support from all the people here I will realize my goals. I certainly have changed my diet plan. I do not eat sugar, I rarely eat bread, pasta, and processed foods and I do try to watch Doug Kaufman "Know the Cause" I am a breast cancer survivor who through the grace of G-d am here to talk about how the atypical cells could have been fungal related. As both present the exact same way there is a couple of things that one could do -take anti-fungal pills before having a body part lobbed off and see if that clears up the problem, and watch the program to learn more.
    I feel so good today and there are days that are very difficult for me. I just lost my husband from Agent Orange and Chronic Hep C which he got in Vietnam. I am waiting for my widow's benefits and knowing the VA, I will be surprised if I get it within the next 4 mos. I have open claims for my husband that are still not paid and he is gone. Of course I will continue the fight and if I pass then my children will continue. I fully expect to get paid either through me, my children or if necessary my granddaughter! G-d willing it will not be that long -lol
  • Welcome, Rhonda! I'm glad you found us. This is an amazing group of folks who will encourage, support, inform, and challenge you on your journey. It sounds like you have a bunch of challenges already. I look forward to hearing more as you post.