3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   where's jennifer (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/27693-wheres-jennifer.html)

pippie 05-15-2003 07:52 PM

where's jennifer

Does anyone know how jennifer is? or how to send her an email. We have been friends since around 2000 but I lost contact with her just before christmas and now can't get through at her usual email address.

If anyone can help I will be forever in their debt
Pippy

Inca's Momma 05-15-2003 08:25 PM

We've sent out the dogs after Jenniffer several times but she is yet to come back to us. Sorry

Jennelle 05-15-2003 11:01 PM

Yeah, no one has been able to find her. The last time she posted was back at the beginning of March. I think Sandi (JacobsMommy) might have a good email address for her.

SuchAPrettyFace 05-16-2003 12:44 AM

If you find her, tell her we miss her & would like an update if she's got time. :(

pippie 05-16-2003 03:53 PM

Thanks guys, I have been worrying about her. I will have to try and find her.
Pippyxxx

Jenniffer 05-16-2003 07:10 PM

To everyone i have caused worry and concern...*HUGS*..I am so sorry. I have bee so extremely busy and then my pc fell apart and then my modem got cut off due to no money. I just got it turned back on, and due to my extremel busy ife...caught tonsilitus, for the 3 rd time in 2 years. So, I am home from work few days. YIPPPEEEE!
I love my job! BUT I am also working 60 hours week. NUTS! I am down to about 225 lbs, so that's a good thing , I guess. But I barely have time to pee! The busy season is now through September. Hopefully the summer will fly by for me.
There is also a new man in my life, Brandon. He is a doll. It's been a little over a month now, we met at work, so were taking things EXTREMELY slow. Which ig good. But as you all know, my clock is a TICKIN AND TICKIN. Hehehehe We'll see what happens...

Not much else is going on..since I have no time for much. I've MISSED you all so much.

Sandi...*PLEASEA FORGIVE ME FORA MAKIN YA WORRY..LOVE YA*

Pippy..I knew you'd find me! When I was layed off I lost all emails..I PM'd ya..Please write! Love ya!

gonzostar 05-16-2003 07:29 PM

yay, i was thinking you just didn't want to come here anymore! so glad i was wrong.

woo, new guy =)

Jennelle 05-17-2003 12:35 AM

Well, Jennifer, it's about time you stopped in and checked up! We were all pretty worried about you!

It sounds like things are really going well - albeit busy! - for you. Check back in when you can, even if it's just to say you're too busy to check in! :lol:

pippie 05-17-2003 04:00 AM

{{{{HUGS}}}} Jennifer, I've really missed you. Thanks for coming back.

suzie76 05-17-2003 09:49 AM

Jenniffer!

SO glad to hear from you! We've really missed you.

Welcome back!

HUGS,
Sherry

Jen 05-17-2003 09:57 PM

Same here. I'm not here very much anymore but I always check and see if you've posted. Glad to hear things are looking up. Take care.

Derby-Girl 05-18-2003 09:24 AM

Hi Jennifer,
I've been busy too. Lets make a pack to check in more frequently. A new Guy??? Hummmmmm You Go Girl!!

Keep in touch,
Derby

laurapreciousone 05-18-2003 09:40 AM

hello!

Hey Jenniffer
I used to come here a lot and quit coming too. I used to be Lorelei1 (Laura). I have thought about how you were doing. I am glad you have a new guy in your life too. Hope you're feeling better soon! I met my guy at work too. We didn't take it slow though! ;) We did know each other a long time before we ever dated which may make a difference.
good luck to you!
Laura
313/229.5/228 Memorial day goal
180 final goal

SuchAPrettyFace 05-18-2003 02:12 PM

Glad to hear you're still alive, congrats on the new man. :)