Old 02-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 298/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinforme View Post
Okay, I have a few questions hopefully you all can help with.

1st. What happens if you have tattoos? Do they wrinkle? "mine are back, neck and calf"
I can't answer this one as I don't have any tatoos...yet. I'm seriously considering getting one when I get to my goal weight. I'm thinking of a Phoenix rising out of ashes

Quote:
2nd. Excess skin? " I am aiming at dropping around 123 pounds, non smoker, stretch marks, decent genes and 28"
I'm 49. I've lost 70 pounds so far and have a little over 50 to go. The only places where I have noticeable loose skin is the batwings on my upper arms and some on my thighs. I've been surprised in that it really isn't all that bad. It certainly looks better than fat, IMO.

Quote:
3rd. How much did your breast shrink?

Thank you for any and all help.
None. In fact, as my band size decreased, I went up a cup size! Talk about being surprised. It may be simply that I've been wearing the wrong cup size all my life. I went from a C to a D.
Garnet2727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 335/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7 -171ish cm

No idea about tattoos. I still have a way to go but after 128lbs I can tell you that more than likely youll have some loose skin but its not a gaurentee (i cant spell) . boobs? well mine shrunk for sure. I started off a 44E and now I'm a 34GG roughly (my band went down before my cup). But that depends on a lot- I was always large breasted I was a C cup at 10 and a DD at 13 and I started putting on weight at 14. Mine will probably end up being a 30/32 DD but losing that much off my chest I will need new boobies (slack skin on boobies-not keeping that Lol) so I'm planning for a boobie makeover. You could end up not loosing any boob but only band size or you could lose alll your boob. It depends on what youre meant to have naturally.
CherryQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #18  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Don't need much for strength training (though I disagree that it helps with loose skin. I think it helps the body look better, but it doesn't shrink up skin). Using your own body weight is an amazing tool. At most an exercise ball, but even that isn't necessary. There are some great videos out there I'm sure you could use.
She is right about that. I guess that is what I meant to say in the first place. Sorry for any confusion.

As for videos, I really like the 30 Day Shred. Doesn't help with the scale much but sure does help with inches and best of all? It's only less than 30 minutes. There are many videos online that you can find for free including the 30 Day Shred.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 250/249/125

Height: 5'3 ish

Garnet- I love that idea for a tattoo

Again to everyone super rock on the weight loss

In the end I will take the lose skin and smaller boobs if it gives me a chance to be around longer for my kids.
Thinforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #20  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I think the spot you got your tattoos won't be too bad. I purposely chose places that I didn't think the weight loss would be too bad.

Quote:
I had humongous boobs. Now? I wear a B cup. And I love it!
Please be me!
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #21  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

No tats. I've lost 100, and my arms hang a little, but its only noticeable to me. I have gone from a 54 to a 40 band but I'm still an H cup.
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #22  

Awesome job on the loss
Old 02-11-2013, 09:50 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 236 / T(176*) / 145

Height: 5' 5

You're almost guaranteed to go down in bra size if you lose a substantial amount of weight. But just think about it: if you kept the exact same size breasts on a tiny little body you'd look out of proportion! It can be a good thing to go down!

The first time around I went from about 240 - 180, losing about 60 pounds and I went from a 44C to a 34DD (a drop of about 3 cup sizes overall). If your boyfriend is anything like mine, he'll love your features regardless of their size.
kaebaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #24  
Started IP: Nov. 2, 2012

S/C/G: 326/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8''

I am aiming for an overall weight-loss of about 151 lbs. So far i have lost 88 lbs. I have been very overweight for a long time. I actually haven't noticed any excess skin yet (although arms are drooping more ahhhh). Most "stuff" just seems to be shrinking in. However, I think I will end up with some loose skin around stomach, thighs, and arms but not as much as I thought (hoping most of it will shrink up with weightlifting).

My breasts went from a D to a C then back up again, but not quite to a D (thank you BC pill haha). I don't know the inch measurements because I haven't been paying attention to that area. I'm still losing around them, so I'm not quite sure what they will end up as.

Last edited by Tziri; 02-11-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Tziri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:50 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 265/(ticker)/155

Height: 5'6"

No tattoos, but I'm 60 lbs down so far.

My boobs are the about the same size, but the look a little saggier

I'll likely have extra skin on my stomach and probably my arms. I always gained in my stomach and looking at my progress, there is just no way my stomach will shrink into itself. It hangs down a bit already.

For reference, I'm 29 and am hoping to go from 265 to 165.

Last edited by Underwater; 02-12-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:35 AM   #26  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Do you think some strength training of the pec area would perk up the tatas at all?

I keep telling DH to enjoy them now, because I hope they shrink.
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #27  

I worry about working on my pecs because I want them soft not muscley like a mans but thats most likely my over active imagination lol
Old 02-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #28  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarsongbird View Post
Do you think some strength training of the pec area would perk up the tatas at all?

I keep telling DH to enjoy them now, because I hope they shrink.
I was wondering that as well... I have never had very big boobs (44 C), and gravity has been cruel to me since the beginning I often wonder if I could help things out by doing some chesticle type strength training...

I don't want to lose what boobs I have to begin with when the weight comes off!!
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #29  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinforme View Post
I worry about working on my pecs because I want them soft not muscley like a mans but thats most likely my over active imagination lol
unless your taking drugs it wont happen.

Tattoos, both mine still look good one of calf the other on bi/tri up onto delts.
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #30  
under construction

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMarie View Post
I have a tattoo on my bicep and it looks great. I thought it would get all out of shape, but it didn't. It looks darker now, too.
I lost about 225 pounds in less than 2 years, I'm 42 and all in all, my skin isn't that bad. Yes, I have excess skin, but you can't see it under clothes. I'll never wear a bathing suit, but who cares. You can see my before and after pics from the link below.
I had humongous boobs. Now? I wear a B cup. And I love it!
wow what an insperation !! amazing !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Hi! I've only lost 50lbs and still have about another 50 to go. I have 5 tattoos. They are on my chest, calf, wrist, top of foot, and on the back and none have wrinkled, only got smaller. I think the places where you got them does not have a chance of getting wrinkled, I'd worry if it was on your stomach or inner thighs or something like that.

Excess skin- it depends on how long you've been heavy, how fast the weight loss has been for you and lastly, your genes. Some people don't get them, some people do regardless of how much they have lost. I do have a little bit on my lower stomach and I know I will have some more when I get to goal and below. I used to worry so much about it until I dropped 50lbs and man I feel amazing! The loose skin doesn't bother me anymore, I will take it over being 242lbs again. I also read that it takes at least a year after reaching goal for the skin to catch up. Another thing is some strength/weight training may help minimize the possibility of excess skin but it won't get rid of it 100%.

My boobs shrunk from 42-44D and I am a 36D so again, it all depends on your genes and you can't decide where the fat loss comes off, unfortunately.

HTH!
thank you and katmarie for this reassurance

i have a whole leg full of tattoos and i was afraid they didnt stand a chance at faring well over this whole ordeal ..... now i feel like theres hope lol
modifyeddoll87 is offline   Reply With Quote