3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   NSV - back into my jeans!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/275383-nsv-back-into-my-jeans.html)

April Snow 02-09-2013 06:01 PM

NSV - back into my jeans!!

Granted, these are my "fat" jeans (even though they are skinny jeans! lol!) I had to lose over 20 lbs the first time when I got them, and it felt so great to be able to find them then and I wore them so proudly. And eventually, they got too loose, but then sadly, they got too tight again. I wore them uncomfortably tight for a while, and then had to just stop and pretend that I didn't care that I didn't have jeans to wear any more.

But today, they fit again!! It comes at a really great time, because the scale and I aren't getting along right now. Aside from one small slip (5 Thin Mints), I've stuck with it despite seeing my scale weight go up a little bit. So this is my proof that regardless of the scale, I'm doing things right, and the scale will catch up with that soon.

elvislover324 02-09-2013 06:09 PM

Awesome April Snow!! So happy for you!!

charliee 02-09-2013 06:19 PM

Woo hoo! It's always nice to see some kind of pay off especially when the scale won't budge. Congrats!

I feel like I'm going through the same thing, the scale won't seem to go down, but my pants no longer feel like they want to slice me in half at the end of the day, so there's that. :) I really should get a tape measure.

immaculate 02-09-2013 07:04 PM

Way to go! It's such a great feeling fitting into smaller clothes!

lunarsongbird 02-09-2013 10:49 PM

Woot woot! ::happy dance:: Woot woot! Fantastic!!

the shiv 02-10-2013 07:39 AM

Yay! Congrats :D

Now you mention it, I have some jeans buried somewhere... I think they'll fit at about 190 so I need to hunt them down. It's so good when you can actually SEE a difference, moreso even than the scale victories because you get to walk around in your new clothes all day as a constant reminder of what you've achieved... Enjoy your new jeans! May they be too big before you know it :-)

Misti in Seattle 02-10-2013 08:02 AM

:woohoo: Great feeling, isn't it? :dance:

KittieKat 02-10-2013 10:08 AM

That's the best feeling! YAY for you

April Snow 02-10-2013 01:57 PM

thanks everyone!! As I mentioned it couldn't have come at a better time. The scale says exactly the same thing as a week ago, but I *look* smaller, at least to me, and having these jeans fits proves that I'm not just kidding myself.

So this helps me keep the motivation to stick with it, regardless of the scale this week, and know that what I am doing is working, and that the scale will show that at some point (hopefully sooner rather than later, of course! lol!)

Mozzy 02-10-2013 02:58 PM

Super yay!!!

Angihas2 02-10-2013 03:31 PM

Awesome!!

BeachBreeze2010 02-11-2013 12:50 PM

That happens to me a lot, too - the scale won't show the results but my body does.

YAY! :cheer2: So happy for you!