3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Bad Morning (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/275326-bad-morning.html)

SmallSteps 02-08-2013 02:57 PM

Bad Morning

I woke up late feeling very dizzy and lightheaded this morning (I have Meniere Disease) I managed to get a quick shower, dressed and out the door without falling over or throwing up.

On my way to work I stopped at Sonic to get a Route 44 Coke that I had convinced myself I needed plus I had a coupon to get it FREE!! I got to work rushed inside with my purse hanging on my arm and my coke in one hand and my other hand free to work the time clock. While clocking in the cup in my left hand started cracking and my finger proceeded to go through the styrofoam. Half the coke went into my purse the other half and the cup went into the floor.

I assume that was the diet fairy trying to tell me I didn't need the drink after all. To finish off my wonderful morning I now have a flat tire. Is it really Friday? Cause it is really feeling like a Monday to me!!

Needless to say I did not remember to weigh in today either.

EagleRiverDee 02-08-2013 03:07 PM

So sorry to hear you're having a bad day! Hopefully it gets better and that by next week you can laugh about it!

Mozzy 02-08-2013 03:29 PM

Hugs

elvislover324 02-08-2013 03:33 PM

Awww SmallSteps!! I have no consoling words to share except that I have been there, done that.

Hope the rest of your day gets better.

TGIF!!

XLMuffnTop 02-08-2013 03:36 PM

Yup. We've all been there and those days SUCK!

One day, the kids were difficult to drop of at their schools which made me late. I also forgot my breakfast. Then, I had a coffee tumbler with a lid, cause I'm clumsy right. Well, the hard plastic lid apparently wasn't threaded properly and popped off spilling coffee all over me, my desk and ruined my work keyboard.

I'm laughing now but it sucked then. So, the bright side of your day is you have something to laugh about tomorrow!

Tai 02-08-2013 04:39 PM

What a morning! I sure hope things get better from here.

kaelah 02-08-2013 04:52 PM

I hope your day has improved!

the shiv 02-08-2013 04:58 PM

Oh not one of those! Go home ASAP and stay there, do not operate heavy machinery etc! Hopefully that's you done with bad luck for today! *hugs*

Tziri 02-08-2013 09:40 PM

Not a fun day :( Hope your weekend goes much better!

betsy2013 02-09-2013 12:08 PM

Oh, the bad fairies have you targeted today. :mad: There are just those days and once the bad stuff starts, it seems like it just continues. I'm with going home and just not doing anything.

HelloNurse 02-09-2013 12:33 PM

Yup. I would tell my boss "I just threw up and diarrhea in the bathroom. I think I need to go home right now."