Old 01-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #1  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Default Assaulted by Sugar! EEEeeep!

When I walk out of my office at work, there is a wonderful poster of delicious, decadent doughnuts covered in chocolate and sprinkles. I turn the corner and there is a table covered in lifesavers. In the breakroom there are two baskets full of chocolate....ALL the time. I chocolate. And I LOVE free chocolate all the more!

But now...I don't want that free chocolate. I know I could still have that stuff in moderation and lose weight, but I don't want to. I don't want to mess with my blood sugar and triggering cravings. ::sigh::

Sometimes it's hard to make good choices. This is a tough battle, isn't it, ladies?

I applaud you for sticking to plan and being awesome- when the world assaults us with sugar.

Where do you encounter the most obstacles?

Last edited by lunarsongbird; 01-30-2013 at 07:14 PM.
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:46 PM   #2  
Started IP: Nov. 2, 2012

S/C/G: 326/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8''

That's great that you can walk by all that and continue to stay OP. Sounds like you are setting yourself up for great maintenance in the future.
I love chocolate too!

My worst obstacle is when I'm sick and I just really do not feel like eating. So far I've been able to stay OP, but it's tough eating when you don't want to.
Tziri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: tick'

Height: 5'8

That's awesome you've refused to give in to temptation. My biggest obstacle is my house unfortunantly. I live with my boyfriend and family and they're all thin, can eat whatever and whenever they want and probably lose weight. So for me, making seperate dishes while they make somethign I'd eat before, that smells and looks delicious... that I KNOW tastes good, it's hard. I've managed to not cave, but boy is it difficult.
Remington90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:02 AM   #4  
I think I'm losing it!

S/C/G: Highest 350 308/220/160

Height: 5'5"

My temptation comes at work, too, when vendors bring in FREE food and goodies. I don't know why the fact that it's FREE affects me so. It's even more tempting then. Maybe it's the fact that I don't want to miss out on what everyone else gets to have... being left out? I really don't WANT sugar, since I'm sugarfree, but it's very tempting. I just stay away from it, and you know what? Somebody always eats my portion, and it's all gone before you know it!
AwShucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:04 AM   #5  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Awesome job on avoiding those sweets! I like chocolate and sugar (of course), but I try to avoid them most often than not. Sometimes I allow myself to treat, but I really need to plan it out. I have been much better at this lately. Bravo!
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote