Convention Date Poll # 2

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
View Poll Results: When can you make it to the convention?
May 15 & 16
36.84%
May 22 & 23
26.32%
June 5 & 6
36.84%
June 12 & 13
42.11%
June 26 & 27
57.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
  • ok, here we go again. vote for all the dates you can attend!!

i know there are a lot of us that don't have a preference because it is so far in the future. in that case, vote for all dates that sound good!

(where did i get these dates? they are the two leading dates in the other poll plus 3 weekends in june. the 4th weekend in june is father's day, so i omitted it.)
  • Holly...assuming YOU can't come the 12th/13th (considering you graduate on the 15th), I chose the 26th/27th.
  • this is for 2004!! i graduate in 6 weeks from now!!!

so by then, i'll have been a fulltime working woman for a year and READY for my vacation!!

i didn't vote for the 5/6 because of david's b-day though.

i think my preference is the 26/27 too though. so it all works out.
  • D'oh! Sorry, Holly....my brain seems to be turning to mush lately...must be the humidity!
  • are you guys sick of voting yet?
  • I don't want to do anything on the weekend of June 26 and 27, that is my daughters birthday. (she will be 4)

Bella23
  • I'm hoping that we can go earlier than June of next year, but that will be okay by me as well. While I am completely open, I would not prefer the 26th and 27th...my birthday is the 28th of that month and I might be away around then (but that is so far down the line it is hard to know what will be happening).
  • I already voted for the 12th/13th....my birthday is the 14th and I think it would be really cool to celebrate it with you guys!
  • bringing it up so more people will vote!!
  • I don't really want to vote, as any time in June would work for me probably. I'll have to see when the time gets closer.
  • bringing it up -- it hit the second page
  • is everyone done voting?? should we pick the date?
  • I never heard from my hotel friend. So I'd say let's pick one and go from there. Once we pick the date - I will start calling around and get us some Hotel options.

I can't WAIT!!!!!
  • It looks like June 26 and 27 is the winner...
  • June 29th is my birthday ha ha ha Guess we have a TON of June Birthdays!!!