Old 10-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 377/350/180

Height: 6'0"

I want to stay fat, because I love feeling invisible while in plain site
I want to stay fat because it means never having ANYONE try to set me up on a date
I want to stay fat because I can pretend that's why no one likes, me, and deny that its actually because I have a bad personality.
I want to stay fat because It's like SO awesome, when my cloak of invisibility is turned off, people can see me for MILES in the distance and know its me.
I want to stay fat because I really enjoy the condensention of health professionals and the shock on their face when I am honest about the fact that I know what I need to do I just haven't managed to DO it yet.
I want to stay fat because, I enjoy the shock value when people find out I regularily work out, walk a ton, even have completed a half marathon, and I am... still fat.
silentarctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #62  

Height: 5'2"

I want to stay fat because really, who needs to wear cute boots in the fall anyway?
HelloNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:09 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 230/192/120

Height: 5'2

Haha, I love this thread. It makes me laugh

- I want to stay fat because it sets me apart from all my slim, gorgeous friends... who wants to be just ordinary
- I want to stay fat because I love the judgmental looks that salespeople give me when I walk into a store which doesn't keep clothes my size
- I want to stay fat because I like having chairs with armrests rise with me when I try to get up
- I want to stay fat because I like feeling like I've run a marathon at the end of a 2 minute jog
- I want to stay fat because I like fighting to get into my jeans every morning (it totally counts as exercise)
- I want to stay fat because I love being in the friendzone of every guy I meet, who automatically shoves me into the funny, fat, genderless friend class
- I want to stay fat because there's nothing I love more than hearing how pretty my face would be if I became thin
ILoveVegetables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 353/340/299 (for now)

Height: 5'5"

I want to stay fat because I love getting 0-5% attention from the opposite sex.
I want to stay fat because I love spending more money for the same piece of clothing that cost 30% less when its not labeled "plus size".
I want to stay fat because I enjoy buying 2 airplane seats because they are too small to fit "normal sized" people comfortably.
Dreamgyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #65  

I want to stay fat because if I flap my arms hard enough, these bat wings might enable me to fly!
Old 10-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #66  
FIGHTER

S/C/G: 296/TICKER/178

Height: 5'5''

I want to stay fat because the fat folds on my tummy wouldn't know how to react to fresh air
CharityMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #67  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Ah.....one of my favorite threads

I want to stay fat because I love the blurred vision I get when my blood sugar is high, hello diabetes.
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #68  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Here's another.....

I want to stay fat because I enjoy moving my ticker in the wrong direction(which I just did) because of a 14lb weight gain from being "off plan" a few weeks.

Gotta get my butt back in gear!
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 270/260s/120

Height: 5'1"

Hmm... let's see. I want to stay fat because the fact that my face droops due to the excess weight and makes me look sad makes a lot of people, sometimes even strangers, show concern by asking me what's wrong (even when nothing is wrong).
LadyPetite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #70  
Zombie-Slaying Princess

S/C/G: 327/164/160

I want to stay fat because I love knowing that a large portion of society thinks of me as less than human because of my weight.

I want to stay fat because I love not having as many clothing choices as everyone else.

I want to stay fat because I want dating to be even more difficult.

I want to stay fat because there's nothing quite as fun as knowing that you'll be dying far sooner than everyone else due to something that's self-inflicted.
PixelatedTimeMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:50 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/155

Height: 5' 7"

I want to stay fat because my cat sleeps on the shelf my belly produces when I lay on my side. If l lose weight she will have nowhere to snooze.
ainslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 05:07 PM   #72  

I used to have a cat that did that! We would lie there and purr. Very relaxing.

I want to stay fat because when I lie on my side, I need my belly for an armrest.
Old 10-13-2013, 11:50 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 292/292/150

Height: 5'4''

I want to stay fat because I love taking care of my spouse and kids and doggies and absolutely everyone and everything else... except, of course, myself.

I want to stay fat because playing with my little boys is overrated, I much prefer to sit and watch them anyway.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy being the Fat Mom at my son's school.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy having zero energy all the time.

I want to stay fat because taking a shower, getting dressed, and tying my shoes is my favorite marathon.

I want to stay fat because two major surgeries in two years directly related to being obese is just not enough, let's go for three!!

I want to stay fat because I love myself, and my future, and my children's Momma THAT much.
alexjchase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #74  
Make each day count!

S/C/G: 263.5/see ticker/180 for now

Height: 5'8"

I want to stay fat because because I love how when I'm sitting my large stomach shoves my large boobs up into my neck area and makes it hard to breath

I want to stay fat because I love how I've probably developed Sleep Apnea within the last month since I put the weight back on

I want to stay fat because I love how everyone around me is having kids and I'm not

I want to stay fat because I love not having any energy left when I get home from work and just wanting to sit and watch TV instead of painting the basement
mccull83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #75  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

This thread is sooo funny and dark, the best kind of humor, the laugh and cry type.

I want to stay fat because I like the deep waist imprints my jeans leave when I take them off
I want to stay fat because I like my parachute size panties, you never know when you might fall off a building.
I want to stay fat because I love not being able to see my "kitty" in the shower, long distance relationships are better anyway
I want to stay fat because I love when my family pokes my belly like I'm the Pillsbury Doughboy.
I want to stay fat because it makes me feel good when I avoid pools and beaches in the summer so that I don't get all those jealous stares.
I want to stay fat because taking full body pictures are the best when you are this thick, makes for much more interesting pictures, more to look at
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote