weekly weigh in 5/5-5/12

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hate to start the thread on a negative note, but here goes.

I had lost two pounds last week for a total of thirty four pounds.

Gained back those two pounds plus 1.5 pounds (new digital scale)

Sigh...

Can you say "stress eating at work....chocolate chips cookies and Snickers bars" anyone?

I was much better over the weekend..off into the stress again in twenty minutes. May is the worst month of the year at work (advanced placement testing time)

I have a healthy lunch and snacks packed, and exercised.

Sherry

sw/256
    cw/225.5
  • So sorry Suzie.

I'm reporting in with a 3 pound loss this week.

I wonder if it would have been more, had I not out Saturday and Sunday at dinner and actually got a walk in last night. oh well, I'll take it.
  • So I am checking in at 295.5. A gain. Big suprise

yeah, but...it's still 2 whole pounds less than January 1

yeah, but...it's still 24.5 lbs less than my highest!
  • Weighing in at 224 - down 2 for the week

I have 5 weeks to make my birthday goal....14 more lbs....It's gonna be close!
  • I lost 6 lbs this week, but that is only because I was very sick and for a couple days was living on only liquids(soup and sugar free Jello) as I couldn't swallow anything else. Am feeling better now though and am eating more normal again.

LMWI = 244 lbs
    TMWI = 238 lbs
  • Down 3 lbs. to 189 this week. I hope everyone had a wonderful week regardless of what the scale said!!

Beverly
  • Boibaby and I are the same 189 lbs. ^5 chicky!

Miss Chris
  • I lost some of what I had gained.

Down 1.5 lbs to 224

thirty two pounds gone total!

Sherry
  • I wasn't trying to lose these past two weeks. I haven't been able to weigh in for 16 days, so I've just been guessing at how I've been doing, but I've lost another pound and a half. I'm now 1.5 BELOW goal! Can you imagine? I am now 143.5 at 5',9". I just bought 3 new dresses at Building 19 -- for under $20 each - they are gorgeous - 2 size 10 breezy chiffon types and one size 8 ruby red satin with lace overlay full length evening gown. I have no place to wear the gown, but I'm tickled to own one -- and for under $20!! I've always wanted a really beautiful dress and I told myself that when I got down to goal, I would get one, whether I had anywhere to go or not!

It is SO worth it to get to goal! It feels so good to look in the mirror and know that you did it! And it is so much healthier! All you who are still trying --- keep at it! It is worth the effort and time!!!! And it is worth all the time it takes!
  • Congrats Jeanne at getting LOWER than goal and on your new dresses!
  • YEAH Jeanne!!! Good for you!!

I'm down 3 more this week to 235. That was one of my goals because now I'm halfway there- 95 pounds down and 95 pounds to go.

Congrats to all the losers this week!!
  • I see you ladies are doing fabulously, as usual! Congrats Jeanne! that's so exciting. i am not weighing this week, but i did bench press 110lbs so that's a sort of weight-related note!! i've very excited. I love lifting!!
  • Wow! 110 pounds is great! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Loryvey... you go! I can bench 30 pounds

And Jeanne - what a GREAT price for an evening gown! Now you have one, just in case.
  • Down 3lbs this week