3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Good Morning, Ladies! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/273161-good-morning-ladies.html)

lunarsongbird 01-11-2013 09:37 AM

Good Morning, Ladies!

Good Morning! Happy Friday!

It's a bit brisk here in Colorado this morning. I think I will bring an extra jacket to work today so that I can still walk on my 15 minute breaks. I'm losing weight at the Metabolic Research Center- so tonight I am going in for a "Food Instruction Class." I think that should be relatively interesting, because I feel like I know quite a bit about foot. ;)

What are your plans for the weekends? Anything you are really looking forward to? Or any challenges that you would like accountability for?

Slashnl 01-11-2013 10:35 AM

Lunar - I'm from Colorado too. It sounds like today might be warm compared to what we're going to get this weekend! I'm on the western slope and we had snow this morning. The weatherman said we might have reached our high already. Oh boy.

We're having an Orange day here at work, so we're wearing our Bronco gear today.

April Snow 01-11-2013 10:48 AM

Hey Coloradans represent! I'm in Denver and not too keen on the upcoming cold snap. The window in my car broke last weekend (not the glass, but what holds it into place) and luckily the shop was able to fix it yesterday so I can have a warm car. It would not be fun driving around in 15 degree weather with the window down!!

No orange for me - we'll be rooting for the Broncos, but I just don't like that color on me. :lol: My son went to school today wearing his jersey, though.

lunarsongbird 01-11-2013 12:06 PM

Hmm...I think at the MRC (Metabolic Research Center) I get entered to win a prize if I wear my broconos gear....but I don't have anyone. Maybe I'll print off the logo and tape it to my shirt. ;)

I'm having some ladies over for dinner tomorrow after going to see Les Mis and then on Sunday we are driving into Denver for brunch with friends we haven't seen in awhile. I'm going to order an omelette with brie and apples. Doesn't that sound ridiciulous? But it's madly popular!

Any recommendations for what to do after brunch in Denver?

elvislover324 01-11-2013 12:22 PM

Hello ladies, just a quick note to say Happy Friday!! :wave:

Lunar, your clinic sounds so fun having contests and such! Little things like that are such good motivators to me!

I'm on the east coast and it's supposed to be a fairly mild and warm weekend for us (we are going to hit 50! I'll be breaking out my t-shirts lol). As much as I am happy to have a nice weekend, it's just going to melt all the snow we have and make it a dirty slushy mess. I hate when my car is dirty!

I don't know much about football but I will have my Patriots shirt on, rooting for the home team! My husband has season tickets but he sold his tickets for tomorrow, hoping the team moves on to the next round and he can go to that. Hmmmmm....I think I am going to look up online for a new Patriots shirt now that I can almost fit in an XL. I am sure I can now if I wear a hoodie with it!

Hope you all have a nice weekend! The brie and apples sound devine, I can't wait until my plan allows cheese again!