Lost 19.4lbs Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve

• If no one believes in miracles, I am proof that they can happen. I just reviewed my journal to see how much I lost between Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve. I have never ever EVER lost weight between these holidays. In the 6 weigh-ins between November 26th and December 31st, I lost 19.4lbs!

I had 2 stressful weeks in there and while I stayed on my plan, my body gets whacked out and somehow the stress triggers a hormonal imbalance equaling a low weekly loss. But all in all, I am so excited with this number!

2013 is going to be my year and I am so excited. The holidays were my biggest fear and I not only got past them, I beat them! And to think I just wanted to break even! Through all of the temptations, I just kept thinking "it's not worth it, it's not worth it" and I think I actually believed myself.

So...miracles do in fact happen!
  • HUZZAH! That is FANTASTIC!! I buy 20 pounds of kitty litter and I really struggle carrying it around the store! Just think of all you lost! Congratulations! I agree, 2013 is definitely going to be your year!

(and mine too)

You deserve many delicious dancing things.
  • You've got big reason to celebrate! Many congrats on losing weight over the holidays!!!
  • WOW Congratulations to you This is definitely going to be your year (mine too) Keep up the great work.
  • Thank you all! I did the math like 3 times just to make sure I was adding it up right. This is my total incentive to succeed in the Valentine's challenge I joined to lose 20lbs in 6 1/2 weeks. It's a stretch but I think I can do it!

So happy today.
  • This is FANTASTIC! I am happy and proud for you. It is possible. Carry on. You are on your way.
  • Super yay!!!
  • that is awesome!! Way to go!
  • Wow! Thats amazing!! Good job!!!!
  • Thank you all so much. It feels so great to come here and share our victories and struggles with people who understand.